The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Big Weed Inc. - Killing Hippies! (GAME OVER. BOTCHED / DRAW. BOOOO)

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

Come on guys, way too close to nightfall to be this quiet, especially in a smaller game. All the big guns contributing to the overall slankness of this game need to be looked at hard. *cough cough* AV *cough*

Do you feel shading a player for vague reasons without voting them does much in the way of pressure?

1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

Do you feel shading a player for vague reasons without voting them does much in the way of pressure?

I’d like to think it does. I gave my reasoning for my Tanev vote too but I want more from AV and Ilunga. Can I not say that? 

2 hours ago, AngryElf said:

Ilunga really sounds like he's going through the motions here and I don't like it. This reads as being overly cautious, something I haven't seen from him before (first game as scum?). Plus, if you're town, explaining that you're looking for a reaction just tells your votee your plan and allows him to reset.

There hasn't been a lot to go off so far. 

This is only my second game in years, and before that I only played a few games.  

I was a bit disheartened last game when my last 2 votes were for fellow townies.

I don't want to make that mistake again.