Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Big Weed Inc. - Killing Hippies! (GAME OVER. BOTCHED / DRAW. BOOOO)

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Just now, Ilunga said:

There hasn't been a lot to go off so far. 

 

This is only my second game in years, and before that I only played a few games.  

 

I was a bit disheartened last game when my last 2 votes were for fellow townies.

 

I don't want to make that mistake again.

 

Word of advice, it’s not very townie to let other people do the work for you. If people see you trying, you’re generally less likely to be scum. 

Link to comment
36 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

I’d like to think it does. I gave my reasoning for my Tanev vote too but I want more from AV and Ilunga. Can I not say that? 

You can say that, I just question a lot of things. Don't take it to heart

 

 

UNVOTE, VOTE QWAGS

Link to comment
1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

He's been engaging in the thread in a way that doesn't seem agenda-y at all. I'd bet he's Town

I’d argue that a first time scum (especially given he hasn’t played more than one game in years) would want to remain as general as possible so he doesn’t incriminate any of his teammates if/when he gets voted out. That means he can remain a number and still let his presumably more experienced teammates figure out how to strategize. 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, AngryElf said:

I’d argue that a first time scum (especially given he hasn’t played more than one game in years) would want to remain as general as possible so he doesn’t incriminate any of his teammates if/when he gets voted out. That means he can remain a number and still let his presumably more experienced teammates figure out how to strategize. 

I get that, but his engagement isn't that general IMO.

 

His posts sound like inno town, I'm not worried about his slot

Link to comment

I do find it strange that AE and SS both singled me out of the group of “4s” when they both were talking about the slankers at the time. If you want to call out my in general activity, fine, but I had made posts before theirs and neither commented on any of that substance. Almost feels like a personal agenda by 1 or both 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

I get that, but his engagement isn't that general IMO.

 

His posts sound like inno town, I'm not worried about his slot

Alright l’ll take a look at his posts when I get home from the giants game. 

 

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I do find it strange that AE and SS both singled me out of the group of “4s” when they both were talking about the slankers at the time. If you want to call out my in general activity, fine, but I had made posts before theirs and neither commented on any of that substance. Almost feels like a personal agenda by 1 or both 

That was my bad. As I said, I figured you’d posted less than you had up to that point. No vendetta meant :)) 

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

Not sure how I missed this, but you had 95 posts R1 last game as a vanilla town. 

Just out curiousity, did you go back and count them ?

 

Big time respect for your dedication/ deductive skills.

Link to comment
38 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

I'm not gonna disagree with you

Unvote vote SS

You did originally state that you didn't want to play however you stuck with the game.

 

I realise this could be the reason you haven't contributed much this time around.

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Just out curiousity, did you go back and count them ?

 

Big time respect for your dedication/ deductive skills.

Aladeen counted them as part of his totally vanilla game. 

 

4 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Telling others to chill about the slankers, then slanking afterwards himself is certainly a bold play.

Actually you know what, I hate this play. 
 

Unvote Vote J23

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
  • luckylager changed the title to Mafia: Big Weed Inc. - Killing Hippies! (GAME OVER. BOTCHED / DRAW. BOOOO)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...