The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Big Weed Inc. - Killing Hippies! (GAME OVER. BOTCHED / DRAW. BOOOO)

Rate this topic

The hippies all gathered for their sunset sesh and started passing blunts, then they noticed something that set off sirens -  Sharpshooter didn't inhale!

"HEY, THAT GUY DIDNT INHALE!" A hippy yelled.

"HE'S A NARC, KILL HIM!"

And so they did. They kicked his ass then strung him up to a big cedar.

@Sharpshooter was killed by a bunch of stinky hippies. But he deserved it, because he was a stinking rat. A disgraced former narcotics officer turned security expert for Big Weed Inc. (Mafia Strongman - Dead.)

The hippies danced in a tripped out state of euphoria and celebrated their victory. Then it occurred to them they must go tell the town Spritual Medium and ask him to look deep into the souls of town to find the remaining corporate pigs.

But when they arrived at the Medium's house, they found him laying peacefully..... in a giant pool of blood.

@falcon45ca had been killed by Big Weed Inc. He was the Spiritual Medium (Sheriff)

Harsh toke for the town.

Edited by luckylager
  • Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

&^@#in ey sucks we lost the sheriff

AEs vote on ss saying Cause of tie seems sus to me

It does, but it’s also possible SS’s red flip is a clue that we are dealing with a weaker/inexperienced mafia team. Him having a special mafia role then no showing is very surprising. I remember him being more of an emotional and invested scum teammate when we were mafia together going off meta alone.

• Like 1
Just now, Ilunga said:

I know I keep saying this however AV hasn't been around for over a day, he didn't vote 

VOTE AV

Problem is, I don’t think his absence is alignment indicative. Regardless of faction, AV plays If he places a vote last minute this round to stay alive then I’ll eat crow, but this seems like a wasted lynch if we go for him as things stand. 

Just now, AngryElf said:

Problem is, I don’t think his absence is alignment indicative. Regardless of faction, AV plays If he places a vote last minute this round to stay alive then I’ll eat crow, but this seems like a wasted lynch if we go for him as things stand. 

Fair enough 

I bow to a more experienced player 

UNVOTE 

5 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

Should be a period after plays*

12 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

It does, but it’s also possible SS’s red flip is a clue that we are dealing with a weaker/inexperienced mafia team. Him having a special mafia role then no showing is very surprising. I remember him being more of an emotional and invested scum teammate when we were mafia together going off meta alone.

I can see this world

1. NIK

2. BJ - 60/40 town

3. Qwags

4. SD

5. Ilunga - 75/25 town

6. AV 

8. J23 60/100 scum

9. Tanev 60/100 scum

10. Elf - 100% town

11. DM

Green and orange are self explanatory, but purple is who I need more from in order to make a proper read. Now that I look back on it, BJ trying to CFD Tanev at the last second looks sketch as hell, but I don't think scum BJ throws himself out there like that in R1. Like I said, AV's absence isn't alignment indicative and DM probably gets GKed next nightfall. Qwags is qwags. Nik can go either way for me, I can be convinced to vote for him but I don't hate the idea of keeping him around another day. 

Also, yes I copy/pasted the roster from one of the OPs.