The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Big Weed Inc. - Killing Hippies! (GAME OVER. BOTCHED / DRAW. BOOOO)

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, AV. said:

I'd be fine to vote Snake Doctor.  They lock more votes than they post per game.

59 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I'm warming up to this idea as well.

Problem is, I don't think SD hasn't had enough interactions this game to give us much intel. Assuming there are three scum and DM is a TP GK (just hypothetical worst case scenario, he could go either way), a mislynch would leave us with 5 TP and 2 scum. At that point our best scum leads would be whatever the hell happened between J23 and I, and then we're a judgement call away from two consecutive LYLOs. AV has still been relatively quiet this game and while I'm leaning TP on BJ, he's also crafty af when scum and could easily be GOATing. I really think that whatever we do tonight has to give at least some clarification on the group of myself, NIK, SD, J23. If we have some clarity on them, that's the best time to be looking critically at the constant TP leans of BJ, AV and Ilunga, and the other guys in Tanev and Qwags, but I'm obviously getting way ahead of myself.

I truly think that J23 is most likely to be scum in that initial group, and his lynch would also help clarify NIK and SD's jumps onto my wagon. Does an SD lynch give us all of that? Is he more likely to be scum than J? I'm not totally convinced on either, regardless of the fact that I am indeed sus of him (as I've noted). 

Of course, it's fair to say I'm included in that group because of my interactions with these guys, and I'm not entirely sure where I stand with the rest of the town if, however unlikely it may be, J somehow flips green. I can stand here as much as I want and say I've played an honest game but I can understand that it may not look like that if my number one scum target turns out to be TP.

57 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

Problem is, I don't think SD hasn't had enough interactions this game to give us much intel. Assuming there are three scum and DM is a TP GK (just hypothetical worst case scenario, he could go either way), a mislynch would leave us with 5 TP and 2 scum. At that point our best scum leads would be whatever the hell happened between J23 and I, and then we're a judgement call away from two consecutive LYLOs. AV has still been relatively quiet this game and while I'm leaning TP on BJ, he's also crafty af when scum and could easily be GOATing. I really think that whatever we do tonight has to give at least some clarification on the group of myself, NIK, SD, J23. If we have some clarity on them, that's the best time to be looking critically at the constant TP leans of BJ, AV and Ilunga, and the other guys in Tanev and Qwags, but I'm obviously getting way ahead of myself.

I truly think that J23 is most likely to be scum in that initial group, and his lynch would also help clarify NIK and SD's jumps onto my wagon. Does an SD lynch give us all of that? Is he more likely to be scum than J? I'm not totally convinced on either, regardless of the fact that I am indeed sus of him (as I've noted). 

Of course, it's fair to say I'm included in that group because of my interactions with these guys, and I'm not entirely sure where I stand with the rest of the town if, however unlikely it may be, J somehow flips green. I can stand here as much as I want and say I've played an honest game but I can understand that it may not look like that if my number one scum target turns out to be TP.

Do interactions outweigh over general play for SD? I think SD’s play this round has been anti town at best, and scummy at worst…you don’t seem very upset at him for locking his vote on you, which I think is kind of suspicious, because if he’s around for R3 and tries to lock vote me like he said he is, I’m gonna knock his teeth in. 

Not feeling good about this post AE, it’s dealing with a lot of hypothetical scenarios that haven’t even happened yet and mapping out potential later round scenarios already. I think you did that in R1 too.