The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Big Weed Inc. - Killing Hippies! (GAME OVER. BOTCHED / DRAW. BOOOO)

Rate this topic

5 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Out of curiosity, how could that be corroborated? 

Also, isn’t that kinda angle-shooty? 

The members of the mafia can come out and say that I am not in their PM.  Or they could lie and say that I am. 

Yes/No.

15 minutes ago, AV. said:

The members of the mafia can come out and say that I am not in their PM.  Or they could lie and say that I am. 

Yes/No.

I get that, but just wondering how any of us could take your claim that you weren’t messaged at face value without being able to see any evidence for that claim. 

See what I’m saying? 

17 minutes ago, AV. said:

Yes/No.

Also, to my earlier point, it isn’t in our ability to see when you were PM’d last, correct? 

2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I get that, but just wondering how any of us could take your claim that you weren’t messaged at face value without being able to see any evidence for that claim. 

See what I’m saying? 

Idk, just believe me.  It would be pretty lame if I lied about that at this point in the game.

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

Also, to my earlier point, it isn’t in our ability to see when you were PM’d last, correct? 

Probably not.  But, again, just believe me.

6 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

So who's Maf in your opinion?

I know we don't have much to go off as of now, but I'll bet dollars to donuts that they've posted. At least one, maybe 2

As you state we don't have much to go off.

AV's claim about his PM's can be construed as Sus. 

SS is one devious cunning character in these games - meant with total respect brother- so I am always a bit Sus on him. 

It's dinnertime your time so hopefully we get some players getting involved soon.

15 minutes ago, luckylager said:

know john kasich GIF

I can still vividly remember going to see the movies at the drive- in so completely off my face.

The scene where they roll up to the border and the drug dog sniffs the van made of pot then topples over legs stiff in the air.....

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Quit acting like you're trying to solve, you're Maf and I know it

25 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Is anyone actually high right now?

Cuz' my mouth is dry...you know when yo mouth is dry, you plenny hi

You seem kinda high. :lol: