The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Big Weed Inc. - Killing Hippies! (GAME OVER. BOTCHED / DRAW. BOOOO)

Rate this topic

If there isn’t anyone that immediately jumps out at the end of tomorrow, then I don’t think it’s a terrible idea to go with a slanker. Gives us a little extra time to pose questions and sort out leans. 

Good to see a couple guys come back and post, from my earlier list. Hope they keep it up. 

35 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Anyone else notice that SS wants death to slankers, yet didn't list Qwags & soft defended him?

I was going to comment on that until I saw you beat me to it. Does he ever discriminate against slankers? 

Looking back, that list is really intriguing in general (BJ, Snake, DM and J23). BJ slanking is a bad sign but that's already been discussed a little. Not enough is being said about J23 and DM imo. 

36 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Anyone else notice that SS wants death to slankers, yet didn't list Qwags & soft defended him?

I think Qwags is qwagging. Do you disagree? 

Do you think that he’s a slanker worth going after moreso than others? 

I’ll vote Qwags right after you if that’s how you feel. How’s that for a soft defense? 

Otherwise, this was a useless exercise. 

4 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I think Qwags is qwagging. Do you disagree? 

Do you think that he’s a slanker worth going after moreso than others? 

I’ll vote Qwags right after you if that’s how you feel. How’s that for a soft defense? 

Otherwise, this was a useless exercise. 

How do you pick a slanker to go after more than others anyways? None of them have any meaningful posts, how would you justify DM or J23 over qwags?  

8 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

BJ, Snake, DM or J are good starters. 

It’s two days into the game. Slankers have no real excuse not to have at least made a couple posts by now. 

8 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Qwags could just be Qwaggin, however even Snake could have popped in with an obligatory vote me post. I think the real slankers are in the group I posted above. 

this is what falcon is talking about

1 hour ago, Snake Doctor said:

Vote Sharpshooter Locked

1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

Yeah, but how do you really feel?

I also would like more input.

Having a " vendetta" doesn't really help us much.

Please give us something to work with SD.

1 hour ago, AngryElf said:

How do you pick a slanker to go after more than others anyways? None of them have any meaningful posts, how would you justify DM or J23 over qwags?  

They’re the same for the most part. Priority should be to take out those that are seen to be around but don’t post. 

Second priority should be towards those that dip in for one post and then we don’t hear from them for 24-36 hours.

This happened a couple games back or last game iirc, and town ate itself and scum cruised to a win. 

If players up their game then we can at least take them off the slank list and look at their posts to see what we can sort out. 

It’s not rocket science. 

1 hour ago, Snake Doctor said:

He is mafia for real this game. He comes out blazing usually when he is mafia. 

Actually, I haven’t come out ‘blazing’. I came out with some hippie gifs, questions for AV and for some reason have to defend my slank strategy, again. 

Your lock vote point doesn’t make any sense after slanking somewhat the first 36 hours of the game. 

Only when you were called out for slanking you made posts.