The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vancouver - LA (Proposal)

I have this one on HFB, and had mixed responses, but one LA poster suggested one of the following..............

Iafallo or Ardvinsson and Roy/Spence/Grans..........for..........Boeser

I personally like..................

Iafallo and Spencer......................why?

Well, at this moment Iafallo is playing LW on the 1st line, and I have always seemed to notice him (In a good way), when  we play LA. He plays LW and Center, so he fills a hole, in that he can play 3rd line center. He is 15 +19 = 34 Pts in 72 games...so basically a 40 point player, who can play up.

Spence has been playing 1st pairing RHD while Doughty is out, beating out Durzi and Roy, he has 5 points and is a Zero +/- in 16 games, in his first year of pro, so I am thinking of him as a 2nded pairing Dman (To play with OEL and add offense to that pairing. 

Note* I would love to go after Faber, but LA is luke warm to the idea. 

I also see this as a way to reduce Cap short term.

1. Spence is too small, we can't keep getting smaller. 

2. Iafollo is a winger, not a C and he's 4 mil. 

I like the idea of where you're going with this, but we need bigger players and someone who's a full time C. 

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, J.I.A.H.N said:

I have this one on HFB, and had mixed responses, but one LA poster suggested one of the following..............

Iafallo or Ardvinsson and Roy/Spence/Grans..........for..........Boeser

I personally like..................

Iafallo and Spencer......................why?

Well, at this moment Iafallo is playing LW on the 1st line, and I have always seemed to notice him (In a good way), when  we play LA. He plays LW and Center, so he fills a hole, in that he can play 3rd line center. He is 15 +19 = 34 Pts in 72 games...so basically a 40 point player, who can play up.

Spence has been playing 1st pairing RHD while Doughty is out, beating out Durzi and Roy, he has 5 points and is a Zero +/- in 16 games, in his first year of pro, so I am thinking of him as a 2nded pairing Dman (To play with OEL and add offense to that pairing. 

Note* I would love to go after Faber, but LA is luke warm to the idea. 

I also see this as a way to reduce Cap short term.

I don't want players over 28 for Boeser...Younger player especially with LA Kings loaded with players under 24..

Boeser 25 , 6'1 -- G-23--29 -- PTS 50--62.  -- Hoglander 21, 5'9

Faber 20, RD, 6'1 -- Vilardi 22, 6'3 C --  Lemieux 6'1, 26 ---2nd rounder 2022 --