The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2022-2023 Season Ticket Thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

Cancelling my seasons for next year.  Canucks rep called me but didn't answer.  She left me a voicemail saying we could discuss the season before they close the account.  Anyone answer these, just wondering if they're offering anything for retention.  I imagine tons of people left this year.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, blizzblizz said:

Cancelling my seasons for next year.  Canucks rep called me but didn't answer.  She left me a voicemail saying we could discuss the season before they close the account.  Anyone answer these, just wondering if they're offering anything for retention.  I imagine tons of people left this year.

Not sure what they do to lure cancelling members back…

• Like 1

19 hours ago, blizzblizz said:

Even though this does not pertain to the Canucks, I had a similar experience with another hockey club. I sent an email to my account rep that I wanted to cancel for the upcoming season and received a VM. I returned the call, and did not say anything negative about why I wanted to cancel. I said that my seat location was a bit high and that heights are not my thing and that the ticket prices were high, and that also the price of wine was a bit high - almost $20 per can. My account rep offered me half season tickets in another location in which the height would be higher. I made a joke along the lines of - oh gosh, I don't want to be terrified even more!  But I did say that I would buy a few individual tickets for the upcoming season - I was thinking of the Vancouver Canucks and Montreal Canadiens in my head when I said that. 

23 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Not sure what they do to lure cancelling members back…

They can't really offer anything.  If word got out that people that were cancelling and didn't pay their deposit already.  Were getting a discount or some benefit.  Everyone would be trying it.  I would tell them the tickets cost too much, see if they can find some nice UB4 they don't put out during relocation and take those for the year.

On 5/16/2022 at 8:55 PM, blizzblizz said:

Yes well done.  You are in good company because I heard from a very good source that they have lost a tremendous amount of STH's as people like you and I refused to spend another nickel on this team until they can actually ice a competitive team that doesn't miss the playoffs every year - like this year - AGAIN!

The nail in the coffin for me after 20+ years as a STH, was the nerve of them to raise prices so much, following a pandemic, while in a recession and major downturn in the economy - while icing a team that can't even get out of the bottom of the league after over a decade of false promises from Aqua-lini that "this year will be the year".   

What Nerve !  

2 hours ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Yes well done.  You are in good company because I heard from a very good source that they have lost a tremendous amount of STH's as people like you and I refused to spend another nickel on this team until they can actually ice a competitive team that doesn't miss the playoffs every year - like this year - AGAIN!

The nail in the coffin for me after 20+ years as a STH, was the nerve of them to raise prices so much, following a pandemic, while in a recession and major downturn in the economy - while icing a team that can't even get out of the bottom of the league after over a decade of false promises from Aqua-lini that "this year will be the year".   

What Nerve !  

Will hopefully better seats open up in my price category with all the cancellations 

• Cheers 1

59 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

Will hopefully better seats open up in my price category with all the cancellations 

Where are your current seats and where do you wanna move?

i guess the nice thing about this year as a lot of us will move up in the priority list. Always wondered how many ticketholders there actually are

Edited by CanuckNut4Life

1 hour ago, CanuckNut4Life said:

Where are your current seats and where do you wanna move?

i guess the nice thing about this year as a lot of us will move up in the priority list. Always wondered how many ticketholders there actually are

I’m currently in sec 314 row 9 I wanna move just closer to the goal line kinda 

• 2 weeks later...

I’m waiting for the email for seat selection for June 16. Buddy and I are gonna try and nab a couple seats in lower bowl Club, super excited! Been wanting season tickets for a long time now :towel:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, khaira93 said:

I’m waiting for the email for seat selection for June 16. Buddy and I are gonna try and nab a couple seats in lower bowl Club, super excited! Been wanting season tickets for a long time now :towel:

Usually club has a low inventory but good luck

9 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

Usually club has a low inventory but good luck

I was chatting with one of the staff members there who reached out. Said inventory is higher on the perimeter sections (104,108), so fingers crossed there is something there.

If only all seats had cupholders. 

12 minutes ago, khaira93 said:

I was chatting with one of the staff members there who reached out. Said inventory is higher on the perimeter sections (104,108), so fingers crossed there is something there.

You'd think they'd add those to all seats, its not like its expensive and very easy to add to seats

2 hours ago, khaira93 said:

Go with 108 (Canucks shoot twice)

• Like 1