The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2022-2023 Season Ticket Thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

On 6/22/2022 at 11:39 AM, CanuckNut4Life said:

Captains room was closed last season hopefully they bring it back. 

Nice. I’m in section 108 as well. What row did you get? I didn’t bother with seat selection as I was happy with my seats.

also don’t like aisle seats because your constantly standing up for people. My seats were right near the bar that divides section 107 and 108 so I don’t have to ever be disturbed 

out of curiosity did you see how many available club seats there were?

Captains room isn’t closed , I ate in their 3 times last season and the food was amazing, I’d do it again a couple times next yesr

• Cheers 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

I really don’t like the schedule this year….

1C74081A-49D2-4656-8576-1B9CAAE7F6B4.jpeg

Oilers only visit once.  Hopefully with all those road games in the first third of the season, we aren't out of the race.  Stats aren't good for teams out of the playoffs before American Thanksgiving.  Our division has an easier start.  Oilers start with 6 at home. Flames 9 of their first 10 at home.  

1 hour ago, BCNeil said:

Oilers only visit once.  Hopefully with all those road games in the first third of the season, we aren't out of the race.  Stats aren't good for teams out of the playoffs before American Thanksgiving.  Our division has an easier start.  Oilers start with 6 at home. Flames 9 of their first 10 at home.  

All the home games on Monday’s are a 730 start time 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/1/2022 at 11:57 AM, Slegr said:

I don’t get why fans have to wait so long to buy single game tickets. New York Rangers and many other teams have been selling individual game tickets for several weeks already. 

Most American teams start individual game sales, the day after the schedule comes out in early July.  Canadian teams like to wait till mid September.  The Canucks are always the last team in the league to start selling tickets.  I think they hope to sell another dozen season tickets first.  

On 8/1/2022 at 11:57 AM, Slegr said:

I don’t get why fans have to wait so long to buy single game tickets. New York Rangers and many other teams have been selling individual game tickets for several weeks already. 

The Seattle Kraken have as well been selling individual game tickets for weeks now.  There's two games I really want to go to and hope that someone sells their single ticket for cheaper than what I'm looking at.  Oh gosh, the preseason game against the Canucks in Seattle is a little pricey. 

On 8/2/2022 at 8:39 PM, brilac said:

The Seattle Kraken have as well been selling individual game tickets for weeks now.  There's two games I really want to go to and hope that someone sells their single ticket for cheaper than what I'm looking at.  Oh gosh, the preseason game against the Canucks in Seattle is a little pricey. 

I bought the Oct 27 game $113 usd ….and that’s all the way at the top 

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody else not getting their seat selection window to pick your seats? My time to select the tickets was supposed to be at 11am today but nothing has appeared on the Canuck account manager. If anyone else is experiencing this, call in and a rep can help you select your tickets that way. 

Things must be grim.   They now have a Membership Referral Program.  They are offering - in addition to a chance to win tickets to the All Star Game - the very uninspiring reward of a $100 food & beverage card.  I don't even care but did we not get one for renewing our membership this season?  I didn't use any of mine from last year.  I assume it's expired now.

11 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

Things must be grim.   They now have a Membership Referral Program.  They are offering - in addition to a chance to win tickets to the All Star Game - the very uninspiring reward of a $100 food & beverage card.  I don't even care but did we not get one for renewing our membership this season?  I didn't use any of mine from last year.  I assume it's expired now.

I used mine last year at the team store,  when I went for seat selection lots of choices left

30 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

I used mine last year at the team store,  when I went for seat selection lots of choices left

Are they doing relocation still? Wouldn't mind seeing what's still up for grabs.

On 8/16/2022 at 10:06 AM, SerenityNow said:

They have had the referral program for awhile, but I don't think they have ever emailed about it.

It might not be too bad.  How many people are going to buy season tickets from now till the start of the season?  50? 

Maybe only 5 were from referrals.  1 in 5 chance for a ASG vacation?

4 hours ago, BCNeil said:

They have had the referral program for awhile, but I don't think they have ever emailed about it.

It might not be too bad.  How many people are going to buy season tickets from now till the start of the season?  50? 

Maybe only 5 were from referrals.  1 in 5 chance for a ASG vacation?

Well with my luck, even if there were a 1 in 2 chance, I still wouldn't win!   ;)

On 7/6/2022 at 11:29 PM, BCNeil said:

Interestingly this year I will see the Oilers  in person more times than they play in Vancouver. Buddy and I are going to see to games in Edmonton this year. 

Taking my dad to the Nov 29 game vs. Washington to see Ovi as well.