The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Minnesota Wild | Apr. 21, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

18 minutes ago, aGENT said:

But I thought you just said you don't keep saying moving Miller equals a rebuild...:blink:

(It doesn't).

Are we talking out both sides of our mouth again Jimmy?

Bo said he doesn't want to be part of another rebuild nor does he think one is needed, its not my words.

"I don't think anybody wants to rebuild here," he said. "I think we have the core pieces, I think we have the young guys to take the next step.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/canucks-bo-horvat-sweeping-changes-team-needed-spark/

13 minutes ago, JM_ said:

Bo said he doesn't want to be part of another rebuild nor does he think one is needed, its not my words.

"I don't think anybody wants to rebuild here," he said. "I think we have the core pieces, I think we have the young guys to take the next step.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/canucks-bo-horvat-sweeping-changes-team-needed-spark/

But moving Miller isn't a rebuild. Which you do keep saying (inferred it here again in fact). Despite saying a few posts ago in this chain that that's not what you're saying. You're talking out both sides of your mouth again and/or very confused.

Edited by aGENT
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, EddieVedder said:

Theodore is a legit #1. Hes just about as valuable to that team as stone or petro are.

A miller for schneider is more likely.

I’d take Schneider as well. 

But Theodore is probably the better player if compared to Schneider, no? 

On 4/22/2022 at 4:57 AM, T-Bo said:

At 6M a year, you better be doing more then munching minutes.  He was brought in for his size, because for years we have been saying our D was too small and soft, I have seen more impressive body work from QH.  I would take two Schenn’s for the same money and spread the minutes out, then one Meyers who lacks any toughness or sticks up for any of his teammates.  I am glad he padded his stats, either him or OEL has to go, I know who my money is on.

Well yeah 6 mil is the free agency dman price most teams who were $&!# like we were/are have to ante up to bring in.  

If we trade OEL and Myers and somehow bring in 2 top 4 dmen plus a replacement for Hamonic I'll eat prime rib for dinner. Don't see 3 out of 3 of those things happening, 1, maybe 2 if we're lucky. I'd call that a rebuilt defence.

3 minutes ago, Green Building said:

Well yeah 6 mil is the free agency dman price most teams who were $&!# like we were/are have to ante up to bring in.  

If we trade OEL and Myers and somehow bring in 2 top 4 dmen plus a replacement for Hamonic I'll eat prime rib for dinner. Don't see 3 out of 3 of those things happening, 1, maybe 2 if we're lucky. I'd call that a rebuilt defence.

OEL’s contract would cost us way too much sugar to dumperoo.  

Myers we could trade with some retention.  But unless we move Miller, Garland, or Boeser for a top four RSD who plays Myers’ minutes?  

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

OEL’s contract would cost us way too much sugar to dumperoo.  

Myers we could trade with some retention.  But unless we move Miller, Garland, or Boeser for a top four RSD who plays Myers’ minutes?  

No idea, love the anticipation of the summer cause these options are way above my pay grade and training camp next season should be fascinating. 

• Like 1