The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[CDSF] Colorado Avalanche (C1) vs. Nashville Predators (WC2) | Avalanche win series 4-0

Rate this topic

2022 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Avalanche in 4
    • Avalanche in 5
    • Avalanche in 6
    • Avalanche in 7
    • Predators in 4
    • Predators in 5
    • Predators in 6
    • Predators in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/06/2022 at 01:30 AM

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [CDSF] Colorado Avalanche (C1) vs. Nashville Predators (WC2) | Avalanche lead series 1-0
8 hours ago, King Heffy said:

Ingram looks like he might be able to handle a few games.  Certainly a better option than a sieve who has proven over his career that he belongs in the ECHL.  I'd rather go with the shooter tutor than Rittich.

To think, Toronto gave up a third for "Big Save Dave" at the deadline last year. Good grief.

1 hour ago, rekker said:

To think, Toronto gave up a third for "Big Save Dave" at the deadline last year. Good grief.

What scares me is they brought in a decent defenceman in Giordano. I shudder to think the GM is learning, and might make Toronto actually good. 

:sick:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

What scares me is they brought in a decent defenceman in Giordano. I shudder to think the GM is learning, and might make Toronto actually good. 

He did that, but he also re-signed AHL trash in Rielly to that abomination of a contract.  He's still an idiot.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Absolutely. Gio has made a huge difference there. Didn't cost them a first either, damn. 

• Cheers 1