The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who will you be rooting for in this year's playoffs?

Rate this topic

2022 Playoffs  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's day 1 of the Stanley Cup Playoffs. With the Canucks out and 16 other teams in, who will you be rooting for in this year's playoffs?

I, personally, like the Panthers team (with Barkov, Huberdeau, Ekblad...) and will be rooting for them. A close second would be the Hurricanes. As long as it's not the Maple Leafs, Flames, Lightning (no three-peat), Bruins or Oilers, I wouldn't really mind the others winning it.

• Vintage 1

I don't really care very much when the Canucks aren't involved, but if I had to pick, it would be Florida. They've seen almost no playoff success since 1996. My pick is for the Lightning to do a three-peat, but I'm not hoping for it.

Really want Florida to win and next would be Colorado and Calgary.. Big no to Toronto think they will be golfing after 6 games..

Hope LA and NYR get knocked out quick and maybe there management team will be wanting to make big trade for Miller..

Both of these teams need Miller to get them to next level and these teams have lots of prospects. Both teams  have 2-3 yr window especially NYR key players are getting close to 30 yrs old..

7 minutes ago, DontMessMe said:

NONE OF THE ABOVE. 

Toronto to lose, quickly

Boston to lose, miserably

Calgary to lose, the series and their cowboy hats

Edmonton to lose, their minds

Rangers to lose, their hair too

The refs to all break out in hives.

Anyone else can get'er done. I don't care.

I will watch (even though my brain right now says NO). Playoffs can be intensely good so.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

If for no other reason, I would like to see the Flames win it so we can stop hearing about how no Canadian team has won the Cup since the dawn of time.  Although that same feeling does not extend to the Leafs.  I want to see them extend their streak of futility.

• Like 3

No one. The Canucks nor the Canadiens are not in the playoffs this year, so I will be focusing on other things such as nature walks, wine tasting, catching up on the latest reads, and other fun things I cannot think of right now. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1