The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Bruce Boudreau will return as Canucks head coach next season

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

Either that, or they'll probably relieve one (or more) of the assistants and let Bruce hire replacements.

I'd say Bruce will have a say in who we bring in for coaching help, but he isn't choosing.  Bruce could very well be gone next year.

On 5/13/2022 at 8:01 PM, -DLC- said:

Some people just never learn....

Where do they get their info? Tea leaves?

Sekeres is a clown. I believe he's 0/6 at this point.

• Cheers 2

31 minutes ago, Qwags said:

Sekeres is a clown. I believe he's 0/6 at this point.

This 100%!!! Called him out the other day. He is biased, ignorant, negative (even hateful at times) and has lied / been wrong many times…yet he keeps on keeping on. I can’t stand him!! 

Edit: Drance isn’t any better. 

Edited by IRR
  • Cheers 1

4 hours ago, Muttley said:

You just shake your head. If there's nothing new, make sh stuff up. Vancouver hockey media has for surely had it's ups and downs but presently, it's outright deplorable. 

Totally agree! There’s a few people that are better / way more balanced / way more informed. Plus, not biased. 

But, it’s hit a all time low…Sekeres, Dramce & Kuzma to name a few. It spits in the face of current / past sports media that put in work & do / did a proper / good job! 

Edited by IRR

On 5/16/2022 at 10:51 AM, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Love these quotes. Analytics are just a tool. One must use their eyes and most importantly their brains/hockey knowledge. Not just some non-contextual statline. Also defence and structure is what wins games, not doing whatever the hell you want and taking crazy chances whenever it suits you. Maybe they can teach Myers to simply clear the puck out of our zone from the corners instead of trying to pass it to anyone. He processes the game way to slowly in combination with his massive turning radius.