The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[ADF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (A3) | Lightning win series 4-0

Rate this topic

2022 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 4
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 7
    • Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/19/2022 at 11:00 PM

Cooper should just send Maroon out to give Sutherland the Bertuzzi special.  I'm rooting for Florida but his conduct simply isn't acceptable and if the NHL won't put a stop to his misconduct, a player is going to have to take matters into his own hands.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

Sutherland is blind as a bat.

I'm not even sure we can blame incompetence here.  I'm convinced he's rigging games on purpose and has been for years.  I'd love to see someone ask Bettman how he can possibly consider Sutherland's repeated misconduct to be acceptable.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, AngryElf said:

Imagine this team with Cernak and Point. I don't feel stupid choosing the Bolts to threepeat in my bracket :lol:

If you think the Bolts have looked any good this playoffs compared to Toronto or Florida you’re just not watching.  They’ve been lucky they’ve gotten bounces 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

Wait Lightning pp?  Holy that’s worse than the last one that’s clear interference by the lightning player

That’s what I thought too so rewound and watched it a couple more times. The Lightning player stands up after falling onto his knees then lurches into the path of the Panthers player who tries to sidestep him.