The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[ADF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (A3) | Lightning win series 4-0

Rate this topic

2022 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 4
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 7
    • Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/19/2022 at 11:00 PM

1 minute ago, Rindiculous said:

If you think the Bolts have looked any good this playoffs compared to Toronto or Florida you’re just not watching.  They’ve been lucky they’ve gotten bounces 

They at least wanted to win, which is more than we can say Toronto with their highest paid players still refusing to try to play like NHLers in their own zone.

Just now, Wise Guy said:

That’s what I thought too so rewound and watched it a couple more times. The Lightning player stands up after falling onto his knees then lurches into the path of the Panthers player who tries to sidestep him.

I guess refs owed them after the last call but that seemed ridiculous that Tampa gets the pp out of that

4 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

If you think the Bolts have looked any good this playoffs compared to Toronto or Florida you’re just not watching.  They’ve been lucky they’ve gotten bounces 

I've seen every Tampa game and truly believe that the three biggest challengers for the cup this year were Tampa, Florida and Toronto. If they can keep grinding out wins then I don't see anyone else putting up much of a fight. 

Have to be lucky to be good and good to be lucky. 

Just now, AngryElf said:

I've seen every Tampa game and truly believe that the three biggest challengers for the cup this year were Tampa, Florida and Toronto. If they can keep grinding out wins then I don't see anyone else putting up much of a fight. 

Have to be lucky to be good and good to be lucky. 

Tampa has been terrible all year comparative to their norm.  The only way they challenge at all is if they get bounces at the right time which is exactly what has happened so far.  They’re gonna have to continue moving heaven and earth to win the lottery if they want to continue they’re being seriously outplayed in their first 8 games