The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Man's Tales (Game Over - Mafia Win!)

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

DM finishing day 1 with his vote on J23 gives me pause on that.

DM entered the thread d1 and voted J23 shortly after J23 started his whole disruption routine...

I really hope DM has been investigated by the sheriff at this point.

Good point but J23 was never in danger of being voted out R1 with overwhelming vote on SD with the only other player even slightly at risk being SS that would be a perfect vote to bus a scumbuddy

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Good point but J23 was never in danger of being voted out R1 with overwhelming vote on SD with the only other player even slightly at risk being SS that would be a perfect vote to bus a scumbuddy

Exactly why I'm begging for a sheriff there.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Think his falc vote might be the same as your thoughts on the J23 vote?

• Like 2

dcf5c51e8f19fec32e4324a115e91a3c.jpg

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Tales

3rd Nightfall Report

Lynch:
On board the Black Pearl, the crew sans Captain Jack had their daily choirs or items to make sure the Pearl was in tip top condition and ready for any situation. Some pirates were cooks or musicians..others set the sails or swab the decks. For member @naslund.is.king, his ship duty was bringing the Captain bottles of rum and costa rican cigars upon request. Captain Jack averaged 4 bottles a day and 3 cigars, often leaving a drunken, booze filled, tobacco ridden mess behind him. One night at a deck party, the Captain had vomited on his boots for the 3rd time that day after another round...NIK had SNAPPED...he had enough of this fool and slapped him out of instinct! The crew was stunned and silenced the party. In a drunken rage, Captain Jack sliced NIK's slap hand off and ordered his men to drench him the stew. They then tied him up and dangled him over the side of the Pearl; used as bait as a fishermen would. Sure enough after a few minutes, a school of reef sharks caught a smell of the scent and circled in on their pray. NIK was made fish food that night.

Naslund.is.King was lynched! He was:

Spoiler

A Stinkin Pirate

Mafia Kill:
The clues had begun to piece together for the pirates! After gathering info and hearing a tale from a Spanish bard they had picked up along the way, the Pirates had arrived at the Island Isla Cruces. A docking party was sent to explore the beach head and ruins. @luckylager volunteered to lead the party...by himself. A brave and bold choice as he only brought a guitar and the book Atlas Shrugged - by Ayn Rand. While exploring the ruins, he found a secret tomb within the catacombs. Exploring and hoping for treasure and fortune, he instead disturbed the former skeleton crew of Blackbeard, defeated many moons ago by Captain Jack! Ambushed! Lucky went for desperation and began planning tunes and distributing copies of the book he brought...not enough. He was hacked and slashed to death...almost unrecognizable after 435 cuts.

Luckylager was killed by the mafia! He was:

Spoiler

A Stinkin Pirate

Mermaid Attack:
The rest of the Pirate party was sent to explore the rest of the island and gather lucky's sushi like body. As the group explored in numbers, @falcon45ca decided to brake off and explore his own path. He wanted to keep any treasure he found to himself and didn't want to share anyone...wow. As he explored the the ruined city, he discovered a river flowing through the middle of the city. Exploring the length of it, he then spotted something shiny in the streams. Was it treasure? He jumped in...NO! It was a mermaid tail! She was sleeping, but falcon couldn't help but to admire her beauty. "Uhh hi I'm falcon...wanna see my pokemon cards?" She just stared at him...this wouldn't be a hard one.

tumblr_n6aet4zO161qaho1po1_500.gifv

Falcon45ca was killed by a mermaid! He was:

Spoiler

Mafia

Player List:

2. @DarthMelvin

6. @Ilunga

9. @Aladeen

10. @Tanev

12. @Time Lord

14. @Porscha

R1 lynch: Snake Doctor 

R1 MK: Master Radishes
R2 lynch: Sharpshooter
R2 MK: AV

R2 SK: J23

R3 lynch: NIK
R3 MK: LL

R3 SK: Falcon

DO NOT POST YET...

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Could the treasure be on Isla Cruces and end the long journey for Captain Jack and his crew? Or was the Island a trap the entire time and they were set up by the old man? Danger still lurks, adrenaline still high. The Captain says onwards.

R4 Begins Now. 4th Nightfall will be 9:00PM PCT Tomorrow. Day Cycles are still 24 hours. All actions must be submitted by then.

Player List:

2. @DarthMelvin

6. @Ilunga

9. @Aladeen

10. @Tanev

12. @Time Lord

14. @Porscha

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
1 hour ago, luckylager said:

And he didn't really stick his neck out, moreso seemed annoyed with me

I would never annoyed with you my friend, we are brothers.

I don't get annoyed playing games full stop, we do this for fun.

I just find it hard to read you guys 

• Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 1
11 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Tales

3rd Nightfall Report

Lynch:
On board the Black Pearl, the crew sans Captain Jack had their daily choirs or items to make sure the Pearl was in tip top condition and ready for any situation. Some pirates were cooks or musicians..others set the sails or swab the decks. For member @naslund.is.king, his ship duty was bringing the Captain bottles of rum and costa rican cigars upon request. Captain Jack averaged 4 bottles a day and 3 cigars, often leaving a drunken, booze filled, tobacco ridden mess behind him. One night at a deck party, the Captain had vomited on his boots for the 3rd time that day after another round...NIK had SNAPPED...he had enough of this fool and slapped him out of instinct! The crew was stunned and silenced the party. In a drunken rage, Captain Jack sliced NIK's slap hand off and ordered his men to drench him the stew. They then tied him up and dangled him over the side of the Pearl; used as bait as a fishermen would. Sure enough after a few minutes, a school of reef sharks caught a smell of the scent and circled in on their pray. NIK was made fish food that night.

Naslund.is.King was lynched! He was:

Reveal hidden contents

A Stinkin Pirate

Mafia Kill:
The clues had begun to piece together for the pirates! After gathering info and hearing a tale from a Spanish bard they had picked up along the way, the Pirates had arrived at the Island Isla Cruces. A docking party was sent to explore the beach head and ruins. @luckylager volunteered to lead the party...by himself. A brave and bold choice as he only brought a guitar and the book Atlas Shrugged - by Ayn Rand. While exploring the ruins, he found a secret tomb within the catacombs. Exploring and hoping for treasure and fortune, he instead disturbed the former skeleton crew of Blackbeard, defeated many moons ago by Captain Jack! Ambushed! Lucky went for desperation and began planning tunes and distributing copies of the book he brought...not enough. He was hacked and slashed to death...almost unrecognizable after 435 cuts.

Luckylager was killed by the mafia! He was:

Reveal hidden contents

A Stinkin Pirate

Mermaid Attack:
The rest of the Pirate party was sent to explore the rest of the island and gather lucky's sushi like body. As the group explored in numbers, @falcon45ca decided to brake off and explore his own path. He wanted to keep any treasure he found to himself and didn't want to share anyone...wow. As he explored the the ruined city, he discovered a river flowing through the middle of the city. Exploring the length of it, he then spotted something shiny in the streams. Was it treasure? He jumped in...NO! It was a mermaid tail! She was sleeping, but falcon couldn't help but to admire her beauty. "Uhh hi I'm falcon...wanna see my pokemon cards?" She just stared at him...this wouldn't be a hard one.

tumblr_n6aet4zO161qaho1po1_500.gifv

Falcon45ca was killed by a mermaid! He was:

Reveal hidden contents

Mafia

Player List:

2. @DarthMelvin

6. @Ilunga

9. @Aladeen

10. @Tanev

12. @Time Lord

14. @Porscha

R1 lynch: Snake Doctor 

R1 MK: Master Radishes
R2 lynch: Sharpshooter
R2 MK: AV

R2 SK: J23

R3 lynch: NIK
R3 MK: LL

R3 SK: Falcon

DO NOT POST YET...

Atlas Shrugged ? 

You are hosting a bloody entertaining game my friend.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Porscha said:

I am now panicking about how few people are left and those who are left average 5 maximum posts per day

I am metaphorically sweating

I have got it wrong twice, I did this in my other previous 2 games where I was also town.

I find this crew very hard to read. 

I am going with the person I trust the most advice and voting on the person who has slanked the most. 

That's either TL or Tanev.

Going for TL 

VOTE TIMELORD 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

J23 scum

TL town

AV town died

LL town died

Not my game for sheriff sorry.

Jack Sparrow GIF by netflixlat

Wait if you were given a N0 investigation that would have been automatically on a random vanilla townie. If you got day investigations you wouldn’t have gotten a 4th investigation until this round so how could you have chosen LL for your 4th? 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

J23 scum

TL town

AV town died

LL town died

Not my game for sheriff sorry.

Jack Sparrow GIF by netflixlat

I was actually thinking about changing my vote however after what Aladeen has stated

Wait if you were given a N0 investigation that would have been automatically on a random vanilla townie. If you got day investigations you wouldn’t have gotten a 4th investigation until this round so how could you have chosen LL for your 4th? 

I am not yet fully acquainted with all the rules or the abbreviations. 

• Like 2
Just now, Ilunga said:

I was actually thinking about changing my vote however after what Aladeen has stated

I am not yet fully acquainted with all the rules or the abbreviations. 

Sheriffs can have one of two types of investigations.

1. They get an investigation to start the game or a night 0 investigation. Which is always on a random vanilla townie player - never a scum hit. Then they can submit an investigation each round and they get the results AFTER nightfall at the start of the next round

OR

2. They get day time investigations where they don’t get an automatic investigation but can submit a name anytime in a round and get results back immediately. In which case they can hit a scum with their first investigation. But if this is the way sheriff is set up he wouldn’t have gotten an investigation until at least the start of this round and therefore it would have been impossible for him to have investigated LL as he would have been an invalid investigation target.

So DM is lying. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In other words 

J23 - round 1 investigation

TL - round 2 investigation 

AV - round 3 investigation

LL - round 4 investigation - which he wouldn’t have been given until this round started which is round 4.

why would he waste an investigation on someone who already flipped vanilla town? As a host I wouldn’t even allow him to choose a dead player as his investigation. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In other words 

J23 - round 1 investigation

TL - round 2 investigation 

AV - round 3 investigation

LL - round 4 investigation - which he wouldn’t have been given until this round started which is round 4.

why would he waste an investigation on someone who already flipped vanilla town? As a host I wouldn’t even allow him to choose a dead player as his investigation. 

So ergo 

UNVOTE 

VOTE DM 

• Like 2

I received a N0 Name J23 scum

I received my pm with the info in there then came and posted. 

that would be 4 names

DUH...

So you all assume I am Possibly last  scum? Why would I chance that with no counter or even a possible counter. 

that would put me in a very bad situation. LOL

the goonies chuck GIF

• Like 2