The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Man's Tales (Game Over - Mafia Win!)

Rate this topic

I actually switched my kill between porscha and Illunga like two times before nightfall. I would rather have gone to F3 with two townies but I chose wrong in the end.

I am so sure Illunga is the last mafia:

lockvote Illunga

• Like 1
  • Blue Jay 22 changed the title to Mafia: Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Man's Tales (Game Over - Mafia Win!)
25 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Thanks for creating a great game BJ.

Thanks to everyone for a good one.

Aladeen you are now on my never forgive list. 

I am short cutting steps one and 2 of my usernames meaning.

You played an amazing game Illunga if you had have killed me last round it would have been a perfect SK game. You are a great player and it I have mad respect for your game. You deserved the win but the only thing you didn’t get perfect was what a sneaky SOB l am and how I can shovel my BS down vanilla townie’s throats lol

Just gotta question why @DarthMelvin lied about his investigations? Makes no sense to out yourself just to open yourself up to lynching.

props to @Blue Jay 22 for his amazing job hosting, his write ups were so well done and the time he put into this game to make so great for all of us is very much appreciated.

Thanks for the great game everyone I love all of you and the only thing in this game I wasn’t BSing about was how busy I am so I will probably sit the next game out unless BJ is hosting again :wub:

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
14 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

You played an amazing game Illunga if you had have killed me last round it would have been a perfect SK game. You are a great player and it I have mad respect for your game. You deserved the win but the only thing you didn’t get perfect was what a sneaky SOB l am and how I can shovel my BS down vanilla townie’s throats lol

Just gotta question why @DarthMelvin lied about his investigations? Makes no sense to out yourself just to open yourself up to lynching.

props to @Blue Jay 22 for his amazing job hosting, his write ups were so well done and the time he put into this game to make so great for all of us is very much appreciated.

Thanks for the great game everyone I love all of you and the only thing in this game I wasn’t BSing about was how busy I am so I will probably sit the next game out unless BJ is hosting again :wub:

I can't get my stupid phone to post emojis

So I hope you knew my post was a piss take.

You played a freakin great game.

My gut told me to kill to you last round however I trusted you about the rules and I thought Porscha might figure me out, she is a great player.

From now on I will go with my gut !  

Thanks again to all. 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

I was blocked on ilunga investigation. Round 1. So i made up one of my investigations as the scum would know that i was blocked and i had hopes they would slip. 

Actually it was not that big of a lie except to that person who blockes me. It was you who was wrongfully skeptical of bjs n0 scum hit. Like it NEVER happens. Lol.

And i was in a game.with 6 players remaining 4.5 hours remaining and 3 votes on me so ya. What u think??? I had try.. or u would be talking about why i never even tried...duh. 

I can see the reasoning behind that for sure, but it's best practice to not lie about those kind of things as Sheriff, it just throws doubt on the claim

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1