To VAN:

Konecny

Laughton

1st Round Pick (5th OA)

To PHI:

Miller

Myers

3rd Round Pick

Not a secret now that PHI wants to improve quickly and take that next step.  Miller helps tremendously in that regard, and Myers would look fantastic next to Provorov.  Allows them to use Ristolainen on the 2nd pair with Sanheim.

Canucks acquire a very good 3C in Laughton, and Bo's cousin in Konecny.  More importantly, they acquire that 5th OA pick and select Jiricek!

To VAN:

Marino

Kapanen

To PIT:

Garland

Hoglander

Poolman

PIT gets 2 speedy wingers and a serviceable defensive defenceman in Poolman.

VAN gets the steady defender that Hughes needs, and a good 3rd line winger in Kapanen.

Podkolzin-Petey-Boeser

Kuzmenko-Bo-Konecny

Kapanen-Laughton-Dickinson

Highmore-Lamikko-Lockwood

Hughes-Marino

OEL-Lyubushkin (or other UFA RHD)

Rathbone-Schenn

Dermott

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Vintage 2

6 hours ago, HKSR said:

To VAN:

Konecny

Laughton

1st Round Pick (5th OA)

To PHI:

Miller

Myers

3rd Round Pick

Not a secret now that PHI wants to improve quickly and take that next step.  Miller helps tremendously in that regard, and Myers would look fantastic next to Provorov.  Allows them to use Ristolainen on the 2nd pair with Sanheim.

Canucks acquire a very good 3C in Laughton, and Bo's cousin in Konecny.  More importantly, they acquire that 5th OA pick and select Jiricek!

To VAN:

Marino

Kapanen

To PIT:

Garland

Hoglander

Poolman

VAN gets the steady defender that Hughes needs, and a good 3rd line winger in Kapanen.

Podkolzin-Petey-Boeser

Kuzmenko-Bo-Konecny

Hughes-Marino

Rathbone-Schenn

Dermott

I like it

I think Boes is gone though... idk.

If Boes gets moved, I think we'd boest use that money to bring Domi aboard. 

Podz-Petey-Kuz

Domi-BoHo-Konecny

I also think that the Canucks will take a run at Curtis Lazar, Ilya Mikheyev, Ethan Bear, and that dude from Florida.. (Mason Marchment).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, S N Y P E R S 7 said:

I like it

I think Boes is gone though... idk.

If Boes gets moved, I think we'd boest use that money to bring Domi aboard. 

Podz-Petey-Kuz

Domi-BoHo-Konecny

I also think that the Canucks will take a run at Curtis Lazar, Ilya Mikheyev, Ethan Bear, and that dude from Florida.. (Mason Marchment).

I think Domi could be a 55-65 point guy with the right team..Domi is very gritty and skilled 27, 5'10 plays much bigger..I would love to see Canucks sign Domi

2 yrs X 4.4 - 4.7 million, show me more..He plays 2nd line beside buddy Bo... He would put up decent numbers.....

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

Why did they hire Torts? 

Because Torts is very tough on the players. It will train up and steel their players. But this causes major exhaustion. So it is probably transitory and will only last 1-2 years. Kinda like Blue Jackets a few years ago. 

PS.

You guys really think a 1st line of Van Riemsdysk /Hayes / Konecny with a Carter Hart that bombed it the last 2 seasons is taking it to the next level?

Amazing... 

I'm not sure if the Philly trade would go through, a 5th overall is a big ask and I think they're going to want to hang on to it, but the Pittsburgh deal is very plausible and in all fairness, may be all we really need.

I could really see Poolman as a Penguin, but would hate to throw away Hoglander but we'd probably have to add something. Marino and Kapanen are both "buy-low" right now, they're coming off regressing seasons but the same could be said for Poolman and Garland. I wonder if we could just swap those 4 players. If they want they can have Dowling (who's still under contract).

The cap hits are basically a wash, but we still need a 3C so I'd target a cheaper guy like Tierney and hope he signs for 3M x 3yrs after a bad season. Buy 3 guys low. We'll probably still have to flip Dickinson somewhere for a pick.

Pettersson - Miller - Boeser

Kuzmenko - Horvat - Podkolzin

Pearson - Tierney - Kapanen

Highmore - Lammikko - Hoglander

Lockwood

Hughes - Marino

OEL - Myers

Dermott - Schenn

Rathbone

Burroughs

We can fit them all in cap-wise as long as Boeser signs a relatively reasonable deal and this is with Miller on his current contract and cap hit.

On 6/28/2022 at 3:30 PM, HKSR said:

To VAN:

Konecny

Laughton

1st Round Pick (5th OA)

To PHI:

Miller

Myers

3rd Round Pick

To VAN:

Marino

Kapanen

To PIT:

Garland

Hoglander

Poolman

Podkolzin-Petey-Boeser

Kuzmenko-Bo-Konecny

Hughes-Marino

Rathbone-Schenn

Dermott

Philly only has 5,11 million in cap space as of right now. This deal takes away another 2,75 from them. Not going to happen.