The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] PLD Should be Our JTM Replacement

1 minute ago, nuckin_futz said:

No worries man. Just bustin' your chops.

As you were.

Horizontal as I wuz... am:) 

Just, why would the Jets take Miller for one year on his current salary then how do we afford PLD's raise?

At times he plays like he's Steve Bernier and Evander Kane's offspring, if their careers had a baby (big body but doesn't always use it to be effective on the ice, and often attitude issues off the ice).  On paper he looks good, but I'd only offer short-term (while some team desperate for a top-6 C will probably throw big money at him).  

Edited by Phil_314

1 minute ago, Phil_314 said:

At times he plays like he's Steve Bernier and Evander Kane's offspring, if their careers had a baby (big body but doesn't always use it to be effective on the ice, and often attitude issues off the ice).  

Hmmm!

Food for thought.

Edited by Cat Man

I can't recall ever hearing of a player announcing he'll test free agency a full year before even getting there. How well does THAT go over in the dressing room next season? Oh hi, guys, I'm just here for the year so don't mind me and I'll stay out of everyone's way. 'Kay? And twenty-two middle fingers rise in salute.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Curmudgeon said:

I can't recall ever hearing of a player announcing he'll test free agency a full year before even getting there. How well does THAT go over in the dressing room next season? Oh hi, guys, I'm just here for the year so don't mind me and I'll stay out of everyone's way. 'Kay? And twenty-two middle fingers rise in salute.

Seth Jones did it to force his way out of CBJ.

• Thanks 1