The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Buyout] Colin White

5 hours ago, Muttley said:

Yup! I wish new management could actually find a way to move Dickinson off the roster entirely. I just don't see the drive to get better in JD.

At this point you’d have to pay to have someone take Dickinson’s contract. But he showed he could live up to that contract previously. We’re better off just keeping him and hoping he picks it up next year, at least enough to be easier to move.

5 minutes ago, D-Money said:

At this point you’d have to pay to have someone take Dickinson’s contract. But he showed he could live up to that contract previously. We’re better off just keeping him and hoping he picks it up next year, at least enough to be easier to move.

Leave him on the wing, the "he can play center" experiment should be over.

Now the question becomes- do we need him on left wing?  I'd say he's a 5th liner  at best on next years left side.

Unless P.A. is moving some other left winger, dickinson has to go.

22 minutes ago, D-Money said:

Or move him for another guy who could use a change of scenery.  There's enough guys not living up to their contracts to make a simple hockey trade.