The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Blackhawks trade Kirby Dach to Canadiens for 2022 1st-round pick, 2022 3rd-round pick

8 hours ago, canuck73_3 said:

Which I find hilarious as before the hindsight everyone here wanted him gone by any means necessary. 

I don't think anyone wanted him gone enough to lose a second round pick. I thought he was worth giving a second chance since he was a good player in Dallas, still in his prime, and was put into a weird scenario in Vancouver (and playing with an injury).

At the time of the trade I hoped Stillman was actually a good young player but he sucks

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, canucklehead44 said:

I don't think anyone wanted him gone enough to lose a second round pick. I thought he was worth giving a second chance since he was a good player in Dallas, still in his prime, and was put into a weird scenario in Vancouver (and playing with an injury).

At the time of the trade I hoped Stillman was actually a good young player but he sucks

This preseason was his second chance. He failed. As for him playing with an injury he never disclosed that until after his trade... pretty amazing of you to have known that before hand.

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, canucklehead44 said:

I saw many people say I don’t care if he costs a pick just get rid of him.