The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] - Will Borgen

Will Borgen represents and intriguing option for a potential RH Dman target that we may be able to buy low. He is 6’3 205lbs defensive minded with a mean streak that is just breaking into the NHL. Seattle currently has a wealth of defensemen with upcoming prospects like Cale Fleury so it may not cost as much to pry him away from Seattle. Seattle may covet some experienced wingers like Tanner Pearson to go along with their young centres. So a trade may look something like:

To Vancouver: Will Borgen, 3rd Round Pick

To Seattle: Tanner Pearson

• Like 1

The Kraken don't really have much in the way of RD.  Larsson and Borgen are the only natural right shots; the

others are lefties that can play right if need be.

That's why I'm always proposing a trade for Myers to Seattle.  Myers would be a great fit as their 2nd rd.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, higgyfan said:

The Kraken don't really have much in the way of RD.  Larsson and Borgen are the only natural right shots; the

others are lefties that can play right if need be.

That's why I'm always proposing a trade for Myers to Seattle.  Myers would be a great fit as their 2nd rd.

They did add Ty Nelson in the draft but I think you are right that Tyler Myers would look good on the right side and they do have the cap space to add him.