The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumour) COL Burakovsky to become UFA?

RWJC

16 minutes ago, wildcam said:

This is a group of players Canucks will be looking at under 1.6 million...Lazar 27, Kubel 25,  Milano, very fast, Lemieux 26 , Hayden, Running AHL, 

yeah couple on there probably def on our radar. To be honest though I’m not overly excited about too many of them. 
think Lazar might be in the cards.

perhaps even a guy like Rodrigues, formerly out of PIT but he apparently wants a 3 year deal 

JR did say (I think) they were looking at adding another top 6 F that could result in recasting the 3rd line. None of those guys really hit the mark to me in that way so I wonder who they may be targeting as well for that.

Edited by RWJC

17 minutes ago, RWJC said:

yeah couple on there probably def on our radar. To be honest though I’m not overly excited about too many of them. 
think Lazar might be in the cards.

perhaps even a guy like Rodrigues, formerly out of PIT but he apparently wants a 3 year deal 

JR did say (I think) they were looking at adding another top 6 F that could result in recasting the 3rd line. None of those guys really hit the mark to me in that way so I wonder who they may be targeting as well for that.

Hey, maybe a big Russian RD Lyubushkin 28, 6'2 would be good fit #4 D man around 1.7 million big hitter size --- Namestnikov C/W very speedy GP 75 - G 16-- 30 PTS

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1