The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumour) ANH F Milano to become UFA

RWJC

6 minutes ago, Honourable Hughes said:

Uhh why wouldn’t they sign him? Any guesses?

He had a great start to last year, then slowed right down.  Outside of that start, he hasn't really ever done anything at the NHL level.

Pure speculation here.. take it as you wish..

This is the kid who was charged for becoming physical over a tab at a club. He seems like a total d-bag. Again, purely my opinion.

IMO I can't see Pat Verbeek having punks like this on his roster. Trevor Zegras is a different story. He's 21. And has tons of skill. Sonny Milano is 26. Time to grow up.

7 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Soft perimeter guy who hurts his club unless he has the puck he n a scoring area.  Just say no to these kinds of players.  

Couldn't agree with you more Alf. Stay away from this kid. Soft and lacks skill for a top 6 role.

Edited by Maginator

2 hours ago, Maginator said:

Pure speculation here.. take it as you wish..

This is the kid who was charged for becoming physical over a tab at a club. He seems like a total d-bag. Again, purely my opinion.

IMO I can't see Pat Verbeek having punks like this on his roster. Trevor Zegras is a different story. He's 21. And has tons of skill. Sonny Milano is 26. Time to grow 

I guarantee their patience will wear thin on zegras too at some point.  Skill means nothing when you cant play the type of game thats required to contend in todays nhl.  Your top guys have to be complete players or youll continue sucking like teams like nj and ottawa always do. 

8 minutes ago, EddieVedder said:

I guarantee their patience will wear thin on zegras too at some point.  Skill means nothing when you cant play the type of game thats required to contend in todays nhl.  Your top guys have to be complete players or youll continue sucking like teams like nj and ottawa always do. 

He's still young and could change, but I agree.

One thing’s for certain, we could definitely strengthen Abby with some 2 way deals amongst the variety of FA’s

available this year.  At least obtain some more serviceable, accurate positional need call ups than last year (eg. Petan)