The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Blue Jackets sign Johnny Gaudreau

Just now, King Heffy said:

We need to move him but Vancouver isn't nearly the hellhole they Calgary is, plus our players like playing for Boudreau.

And we have a backup plan - Barzal coming home In like 3years

• Upvote 1

Just now, stawns said:

I think Canucks fans need to be careful not to gloat too much, this is likely the course of events for us if they don't move Miller this summer

Except we aren't even close to division champ status like them not to mention being discussed in 'contending' conversations.  Don't get me wrong,  it'd sting if Miller walked, but nothing like this.  Miller ain't going to leave 15mil on the table as a slap in the face to us.

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

We need to move him but Vancouver isn't nearly the hellhole they Calgary is, plus our players like playing for Boudreau.

As much as I like JT Miller, it's nowhere near the love that the Flames fans have (had) for Johnny. His neighbours were shovelling his snow, and having lived in Calgary, that's a lot of snow to shovel over the years.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

CLB drafted someone we could really really really use this year.... maybe they want Miller next :ph34r:

Perfect situation??

With the moves they are making, they are positioned to go all in this next season. Miller may put them over the top.

Miller for Boqvist etc, since we seem to be collecting Sweds lately....

Just now, VegasCanuck said:

With the moves they are making, they are positioned to go all in this next season. Miller may put them over the top.

Miller for Boqvist etc, since we seem to be collecting Sweds lately....

Jiricek!!!! Fell to them at the draft!