The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Panthers re-sign Matthew Tkachuk

Miller gonna be hunting for 8.5m at least. I always knew 7.5m was a long shot. Lol. Oh well. This is a lot to pay for someone that hit 100 points once and the guy that helped him do it isn't on this team. But hey, Tkachuk at least brings more than just points. I am a closet Panthers fan, so I am excited to see how he fits.

5 minutes ago, N7Nucks said:

Miller gonna be hunting for 8.5m at least. I always knew 7.5m was a long shot. Lol. Oh well. This is a lot to pay for someone that hit 100 points once and the guy that helped him do it isn't on this team. But hey, Tkachuk at least brings more than just points. I am a closet Panthers fan, so I am excited to see how he fits.

There is the age gap...

• Upvote 1

They can have him.

Hope they aren't thinking he is what they were missing in the playoffs because the Oilers skated cicles around Chucky in the battle of Alberta and really exposed him as a slow talentless thug.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

29 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

There you go.

Millers not worth 9.5 million.

6 x 8.5 mil is more than fair.

No or little state taxes in Florida.  In his tax brackets, that's a good chunk of change.  $9.5 million in Florida is south of $10 million here.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

No or little state taxes in Florida.  In his tax brackets, that's a good chunk of change.  $9.5 million in Florida is south of $10 million here.

Florida is south yes but 9.5 down south is worth North of 10 mil up north right?!:bigblush:

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

They got worse?? What happens when ekblad gets injured?? Still way over the cap?? Locker room cancer??

Interesting to say the least 

Some Florida fans on The Hockey Guy's YouTube channel are not very happy. 

• Cheers 1