The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2022 - 23

Mike Vanderhoek

21 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Nicely done @canuck2xtreme

How you pull these players out of your ass is beyond me, but I respect the &^@# out of it. 

He just searches every single Canucks prospect and waits for them to turn 20 if they're not owned :ph34r::lol:

It's a great strategy if you want to lose for 50+ years.. Can't believe I just threw shade at my Canucks. Please rip me apart for that :unsure:

Edited by Gator

1 minute ago, Gator said:

He just searches every single Canucks prospect and waits for them to turn 20 if they're not owned :ph34r::lol:

It's a great strategy if you want to lose for 50+ years.. Can't believe I just threw shade at my Canucks. Please rip me apart for that :unsure:

Maple Laffs GM is becoming an irl maple syrup mother sucking traitor. 

4 minutes ago, Gator said:

I knew Bains was a Canucks prospect, but leading WHL scorer who's signed a deal is worth a shot. The others, I saw the players while researching, and they just happened to be Canucks.  I wasn't looking for them specifically but hey, I'll take it.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, canuck2xtreme said:

I knew Bains was a Canucks prospect, but leading WHL scorer who's signed a deal is worth a shot. The others, I saw the players while researching, and they just happened to be Canucks.  I wasn't looking for them specifically but hey, I'll take it.

Was actually surprised no1 got Bains on their radar. I was so distracted with trying to build for a run this year I haven't really done my dd on free prospects. Think you landed a potential steal there. No risk high reward play

Just now, canuck2xtreme said:

I so wanted to sign Arshdeep. So focused on signing and trading others that this is another one slipped past me. 

You got a decent one there imo. Great signing. 

2 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

If it helps, there were a lot of prospects from other teams I wanted as well, but those were already signed here.  Bah! :lol:

I have a list of about 10 meh freebies just incase I trade some of the ones I have :lol:

Edited by Gator