The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2022 - 23

Mike Vanderhoek

OFFER SHEET

The Edmonton Oilers @CanauckSurfer make a offer sheet on restricted free agent Martin Necas 

Martin Necas

3 years x $5 Mill per season.

Which surrenders 1st and 3rd round picks 2023

@TerryG29 - Columbus Blue Jackets General Manager has one week to match offer or receive the compensation

The Columbus Blue Jackets GM as been sent a direct message advising him of the offer sheet

Edited by Ty Webb
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1

24 minutes ago, Ty Webb said:

OFFER SHEET

The Edmonton Oilers @CanauckSurfer make a offer sheet on restricted free agent Martin Necas 

Martin Necas

@TerryG29 - Columbus Blue Jackets General Manager has one week to match offer or receive the compensation

The Columbus Blue Jackets GM as been sent a direct message advising him of the offer sheet

image.gif.62f20f9d6230f0a8c0018b0a28fd8e2f.gif

On 8/12/2022 at 5:34 PM, Mr Postman said:

Can you do the same for my team regarding the Kessel trade (Kessel 50% retention for this year in exchange for Beckman and NJD 3rd in 2023 I think) and the Bergeron signing please. I also had put in a line-up and tagged one of the admins in it but that was before I signed Bergeron, so I may need to update it again. 

@canuck2xtreme

Done.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2022 at 7:21 PM, ThatMike said:

SIGNING: The Winnipeg Jets have extended Thatcher Demko with a 6-year contract starting in 2023.

small.png Thatcher Demko: 6-year contract worth $39 million dollars ($6.5m per season with a full NMC throughout)

Thrilled to keep our franchise goalie locked up for the next 7 years.  Big thanks to @ThatMike for the negotiations.

• Cheers 1

On 8/13/2022 at 8:18 AM, Ty Webb said:

OFFER SHEET

Martin Necas

@TerryG29 @Canuck Surfer

On 8/8/2022 at 2:48 PM, greensman said:

TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT 

To Washington: 

Corey Perry

To Columbus: 

Buddy Robinson

WAS 4th 2023

The Washington Capitals would like to start by thanking Buddy Robinson for his contributions to the organization. In 2013 Robinson scored a goal at a preseason game in Winnipeg against the Jets when I was live in attendance. I couldn't believe how smoothly this absolute giant could go backhand-forehand and into the top of the net. I looked up his hockeydb and instantly became one of Buddy Robinson's biggest fans. He has since played 53 games and scored 3 goals in 9 seasons as a Capital. He will be missed and we wish him the best as he fights for a roster spot on a CBJ team that could use a cheap 4th line player.

With that being said we are pretty thrilled to add a future Hall of Fame player in Corey Perry who still brings so many intangibles to our group. We felt we had our forward group set coming into the season but when we felt we could upgrade we jumped on the opportunity. Clearly we will have a competitive camp and it is likely that a proven NHL player on our roster won't make the team out of camp. Teams that are willing to pay draft pick capital for a productive bottom 6 player are welcomed to reach out.

• Like 3

On 8/2/2022 at 5:44 AM, snowflake said:

Habs still looking to make moves. Names that may have been previously unavailable, like Alex Formenton, could be had. 

Larkin, Benn, Gallagher, Schultz all available for great deals! Jesper Bratt and Formenton could be had for the right price as well. Able to retain on 1 more players this season. Message me for info!

summer guy GIF

• Haha 1

SIGNING: The Vancouver Canucks have signed the following players to contract.

small.png : Michael Bunting - 5-year deal worth $25.0 million dollars ($5.0m per season)

small.png : Warren Foegele - 3-year deal worth $7.5 million dollars ($2.5m per season)

small.png : Tobias Bjornfot - 3-year deal worth $8.25 million dollars ($2.75m per season)

small.png : Ryan Poehling - 2-year deal worth $2.6 million dollars ($1.3m per season)

small.png : Petr Kvaca - 2-year deal worth $1.6 million dollars (800K per season)

• Like 3

Florida Panthers Roster Update

Left Wing                              Center                    Right Wing

Mathew Tkachuk              Sean Monahan           Clayton Keller

Adam Henrique                Dylan Strome             JG Pageau

Blake Coleman                Jason Dickenson         Frank Vatrano

Jakob Pelletier                 Joe Veleno                  Boris Katchouk

Drake Caggiula

Defence

Jake Bean                      Dante Fabbro

Dylan Coghlan               Mikey Anderson

Jake Walman                 Caleb Jones

Jakob Zboril                    Robert Hagg

Goalie

John Gibson

Jake Allen

• Like 2

SIGNING: The Calgary Flames have signed the following RFA's to contracts.

spacer.png : Isaac Ratcliffe - Two-year deal worth $1.75 million dollars ($875k per season)

spacer.png : Lucas Johansen - Two-year deal worth $1.8 million dollars ($900k per season)

spacer.png : Jesper Boqvist - Three-year deal worth $4.5 million dollars ($1.5m per season)

----------------------------------

arby18_ AGENCY

• Like 2

SIGNING: The Calgary Flames have signed Dominic Toninato to a two-year contract.

spacer.png : Dominic Toninato - Two-year deal worth $1.9 million dollars ($950k per season)

----------------------------------

arby18_ AGENCY

Edited by arby18_
  • Like 1