The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2022 - 23

Mike Vanderhoek

Anyone in here with video editing experience that would care to take a look at my recent video and give me some tips/tricks to improve the editing?.. I'm a bit limited with editing tools as I'm using an android app (youcut) on my Samsung S21. Really can't wait to get enough spare $ to build my own gaming PC so I can have access to better editing tools. Feels like I'm so limited on what I can do with my phone lol.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Heads up!

Hey guys, replies to contract discussions and inquiries can be expected this week, I was tied up the last couple of weeks out in the real world ( yuck! ). 

Are we allowed to talk extentions with pending UFA/RFA's now? Or is it still just 1 player max?

1 minute ago, Gator said:

Are we allowed to talk extentions with pending UFA/RFA's now? Or is it still just 1 player max?

From the CBA:

4.5 – Extensions

Teams are permitted to discuss contract expectations, terms, and freely negotiate an extension with any pending Restricted and Unrestricted Free Agents whose contract expires at the end of the upcoming season beginning on the first day of Free Agency. As with any negotiation, sometimes the player will not desire to sign an extension that early, some players will be more open to the idea, the key is teams can reach out to an agent and get a feel for where their players are at in terms of their expectations etc.

When negotiating an extension with a player that has played with your club for the entire season (beginning on opening night of season), teams may offer up to an 8 year contract term if desired.  Again, remember that not all players will re-sign, several will test free agency.

Waivers: The Kings place Patrick Brown on waivers with the intention of sending him to Palm Springs.

Assignment: The Kings send Akira Schmid to Palm Springs (no waivers required).

Activation: The Kings activate Mackenzie Blackwood from IR and place him in the starting role.

Recall: The Kings recall Martin Kaut from the minors and place him at 4RW.

image.jpeg.fd35564ef38e951bc9e4687bb1e12976.jpegimage.jpeg.fd35564ef38e951bc9e4687bb1e12976.jpegimage.jpeg.fd35564ef38e951bc9e4687bb1e12976.jpeg

Stop the Presses: Kraken short list for Three Stars of the Month of March just released:

Evgeni Malkin and Jacob Markstrom are battling for First Star with 92 and 80 points respectively in the month: and MARKSTROM has one more game tonight to seal the deal.

Fully 4 of our Blue Liners are also in a tight battle for third star: Gustav Forsling, Matt Grzelcyk, Alec Martinez and Vlad Gavrikov are all between 50 and 53 points
Josh Mahura, 4 points back of them is in action tonight making it very interesting on the back end, but so is Forsling!

Rounding out the race for a star of the month is Calle Jarnkrok (47pts), Boone Jenner (55), and Mattias Janmark (43)

The final ranking will be announced in coming days as we watch the final two weeks of the season trickle by, ramping up to playoff Action for the Seattle Kraken!!!!

• Like 2