The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2022 - 23

Mike Vanderhoek

On 11/15/2022 at 2:34 PM, The Brindy Gypsy said:

VGK active G Matt Murray from IR

VGK assign G Anthony Stolarz to the Campbell River Wranglers 

@canuck2xtreme

Rush is correct.  Anthony Stolarz is 28 years old and requires waivers in order to be sent down.  I cannot process this move as is, and Murray has not been activated from IR as there is no current roster space for him.

4 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

TRADE: The Philadelphia Flyers have made a trade with the Nashville Predators.

To NSH:

spacer.png Zach Parise

To PHI:

spacer.png Tyler Pitlick

spacer.png NSH 2024 4th Round Draft Selection

We wish Zach well and hope he makes an impact in the playoffs!

Still open for talks on several players. Willing to take picks and a warm body back. Also open to taking on more salary as we are getting a bit on the lighter side. 

5 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

Rush is correct.  Anthony Stolarz is 28 years old and requires waivers in order to be sent down.  I cannot process this move as is, and Murray has not been activated from IR as there is no current roster space for him.

Ok, I was just going based off the Google sheets, it said he didn't. I see it was updated now...

@Mike Vanderhoek

Could I have this player removed? 

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/hockey/news/islanders-richard-panik-loaned-out-of-organization/

Panik was loaned from AHL Bridgeport to HC Lausanne of the Swiss league Wednesday, per CapFriendly.

Panik got into four games with the Islanders last year, but it's clear he's not part of their immediate NHL-level plans. The 31-year-old will likely get playing time with Lausanne, but expecting him back in the NHL this year would be a stretch.

On 9/27/2022 at 6:38 PM, Mike Vanderhoek said:

TRADE: The Winnipeg Jets have made a trade with the Columbus Blue Jackets.

To WPG:

small.png Erik Johnson

To CBJ:

small.png 2024 Jets 4th round draft choice ( conditional - if Erik Johnson plays 15 NHL games in 2022/23 season )

Tonight, Erik Johnson played his 15th NHL game of the 2022-23 season, thus meeting the condition of this trade.

The Winnipeg Jets have sent their 2024 4th Round Draft Selection to the Columbus Blue Jackets in order to complete this trade.

@TerryG29

Edited by canuck2xtreme