The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Reverse Retro 2.0 Leak?

Rate this topic

looks like the canucks are sticking to the design principles of "ugly" and "awful" and "we'll likely never win a single game wearing these" that they established with the first reverse retro jersey. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, CanucksCountry said:

image.thumb.jpeg.71640e0fdf09f4d6ea4d656774506b25.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.7ffaa0a87ca361ca64e4175b538e2d1a.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.a2e8fd0fd60db53e89487f3648f05015.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.cc18f87792e3b7cf5e373e46d6d46aeb.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.f778d044ed8c8321fee9d300686bc6ae.jpeg

I know the buyer of the Jersey. Here are some better pictures of it that they sent to our group messages

Why does this one look so different from the original post? The colours look better for sure here. Is it a great jersey? Nope. But last year's alternate sucked as well. A very slight upgrade with a disgustingly bad logo lol. 

12 hours ago, Bleed Blue and Green said:

Apparently this was on Facebook Marketplace and then taken down. It has the Reverse Retro 1962 throwback to WHL Canucks and orange NHL logo

No description available.

Awesome “Johnny... - The Old Western Hockey League - WHL | Facebook

Good to see you on here again buddy. Let’s go to some games this year. Seattle thunderbirds style Johnny Canuck. Remember never to poke the bear:ph34r:

7996076D-DDDD-4D66-AC06-F285C275995D.jpeg

695A83B8-11E0-4C88-9EE9-98FAF531CD8A.webp

Edited by EP Phone Home
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, bishopshodan said:

Please get rid of that Johnny Canuck logo.

Those sweaters are trash. 

Sky fairy damn ugly

It's all making sense, the Canucks are really trying to be the Penguins.  Taking some of their management, wanting some of their players, and even the PIT logo looks like Johnny Canuck in Penguin suit. :ph34r: 

Not a fan of the Jonny Canuck for this reason, and because the Canucks have an orca already, it's all so confusing. Talk about not having an identity.

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Bleed Blue and Green said:

Apparently this was on Facebook Marketplace and then taken down. It has the Reverse Retro 1962 throwback to WHL Canucks and orange NHL logo

No description available.

Awesome “Johnny... - The Old Western Hockey League - WHL | Facebook

Brutal.  A catoonish lumberjack running/skating away from danger.  LMFAO.

Terrible logo for the Abbotsford Canucks...would be doubly terrible in the NHL.

Retro jerseys I'd like to see would be the "CANUCKS"  in bold letters over players' number on the front in the blue/green/white/silver combination.

Lot Detail - Vancouver Canucks (WHL) Circa 1961-62 Game-Worn Wool Jersey  Attributed to Emile Gilles and George Ford - Johnny Canuck Patches! - Team  Repairs!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Sad 1

I don’t hate it. It’s a silly theme jersey, it’s fine. It’s not like it’s replacing the current home and away. I’m not thrilled about that potentially being grey instead of green, but I’d still take it over the horrible team Germany colours.

• Like 1