The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] - Miller & Myers for Draisaitl & Bouchard

2 minutes ago, Petey_BOI said:

kid is 22 and had a positive corsi against elite players, top 9 and 4th liners. his two partners he played most with is nurse and keith, he played well with both of them. rookies make mistakes.

I would trade for this player, not every Dman gets to have demko saving your butt.

i would much rather bouchard over rathbone

I've seen him play at every level, including when he disgraced his country with his atrocious performance at the WJHC Fancy stats or not, he has shown zero signs of being capable of playing defence to an acceptable standard.  He's soft, slow, and stupid, and played like the useless pylon that he is last year.  Bouchard would struggle to make a good AHL lineup.

• Vintage 1

6 minutes ago, Petey_BOI said:

kid is 22 and had a positive corsi against elite players, top 9 and 4th liners. his two partners he played most with is nurse and keith, he played well with both of them. rookies make mistakes.

I would trade for this player, not every Dman gets to have demko saving your butt.

i would much rather bouchard over rathbone

Bouchard looks like a guy who got the cow’s hoof to the head a few times too many.  

10 hours ago, grandmaster said:

They can also be seduced by the size of Myers (not everyone knows that he doesn’t use his size as much as he should).

hahaha,when I think of Myers,this comes to mind...

ghostbusters-stay-puft-marshmallow-man-984828356.jpg

Edited by goog16
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

Bouchard looks like a guy who got the cow’s hoof to the head a few times too many.  

I can't remember, its been a long time since I was in Cow Town, tell me, how many times is too many?

One hoof over the line Sweet Jesus, one hoof over the line.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, King Heffy said:

I've seen him play at every level, including when he disgraced his country with his atrocious performance at the WJHC Fancy stats or not, he has shown zero signs of being capable of playing defence to an acceptable standard.  He's soft, slow, and stupid, and played like the useless pylon that he is last year.  Bouchard would struggle to make a good AHL lineup.

I think Bouchard takes a big jump from purple to orange pylon this year. :lol: If he plays his cards right I think a white stripe around his base isn't out of the question.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Goal:thecup said:

I can't remember, its been a long time since I was in Cow Town, tell me, how many times is too many?

One hoof over the line Sweet Jesus, one hoof over the line.

From the looks of him, Bouchard is on an odd number for cow kicks to the head.  Even numbers reset the eyes. 

• Haha 1