The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Discussion) Which two RHD do you think the Canucks will acquire during the offseason?

On 7/26/2022 at 12:58 PM, Bobby James said:

I think this could be good. Seattle isn't trying to win now and Meyers only has 2 years left instead of 3, but more cap. We would have to add. 

I wonder if Meyers and Dipietro could get it done for Larsson. If not him then maybe it'll take a pick like a 2nd. 

I seriously doubt DiPietro has much trade value right now.  Myers's contract may end sooner but he's also several years older.

We should get one , which one no clue but we have Miller a rhd to add DiPietro Hoglander and maybe one more forward for 2 trades .Maybe even Myers so at this point who knows but my guess is 1 trade maybe 2 include Garland for more cap space Wich means could be a bid deal

6 hours ago, Alflives said:

Who’s spot would he win though?  Schenn, Myers, Dermott, Burroughs are all much superior players.  

He is better than Burroughs and Dermott, cap-wise he is better than Myers .

no?

Edited by alucard

On 7/25/2022 at 3:55 PM, Alflives said:

Ryan Pulock via Miller Trade.

Adam Larsson via Meyers Trade.

Wake up JR, and Get ‘er done! :frantic:

Honestly I’m a little worried now that Calgary just trying to get people to stay in Calgary gave Huberdeau an 8 year extension. We need Kadri to not to sign with the Islanders because a trade around Pulock and Miller would be great!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...