The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Chances of Making the Playoffs

Rate this topic

allegend

14 minutes ago, Goal:thecup said:

What he is saying, and what I have been trying to help you with, is take out the attitude and the derogatory comments and people will not be calling you out.

I am not lying and you need to grow up.

… says the dude that keeps coming out of nowhereharassing me about stuff from months ago because you are frustrated about being so wrong about it.

(see that is the actual meaning of the word “harass”)

It is a nice day out, shouldn’t you be out enjoying your yacht from your millions in stock market earnings?  GIF by South Park

Just now, Provost said:

… says the dude that keeps coming out of nowhereharassing me about stuff from months ago because you are frustrated about being so wrong about it.

It is a nice day out, shouldn’t you be out enjoying your yacht from your millions in stock market earnings?  GIF by South Park

Sold the yacht Salty.

• Haha 1

Just now, Provost said:

You're nominated for the best supporting character in 2020

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Heretic said:

I'd say it depends more on how many goals we score than Demko - Demko is just fine.

Canucks main issue ever since 2011 has been scoring.

Yeah but if Demko gets hurt or has an off-year I am more willing to bet us being a lotto team. We rely on him too much, even JR thinks so.

Ultimately though we won't know till the season is underway but IMO Demko is arguably the biggest deciding factor of whether we make it or not.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, fanfor42 said:

This entire thread is based on a mistake?  Lol.  It must be hot out.  

It is.. and the arguing might go on for months.

However soon we will be talking about how far we'll make it in the playoffs when we get there at this coming up seasons end. 

Andddd it's not like JR is done yet, we still have awhile to go until training camp so in the end end it could become a mute point anyway.