The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[DEBATE] Who is one NHL player you would have loved to see play in today's NHL?

Rate this topic

Yes, the debates are back for a 2nd year!!!   :)

Who you picking as the one player you would have loved to see play in today's NHL?  Remember you can only pick one.  Since there are so many players I'd love to see I didn't bother to create a list, so you can pick anyone you want.  Have fun and enjoy...  :)

4 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I'll start if off.  As this is a Canucks website, I will have to go with my favourite Vancouver Canucks player of all time and, in my opinion, the greatest Vancouver Canucks player of all time.  I am sure you know who that is.  No introduction necessary...

I remember Ray Ferraro describing the first time he played against Bure.  He said he was sitting on the bench and Bure flew by at top speed and Ray said aloud on the bench, “what the hell was that”?  

• Haha 3
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I remember Ray Ferraro describing the first time he played against Bure.  He said he was sitting on the bench and Bure flew by at top speed and Ray said aloud on the bench, “what the hell was that”?  

Watching Bure live was unbelievable.  I swear he looked faster WITH the puck than without it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Bure could be insane but he was even too hard and fast for his own body and damaged his legs from how hard he skated.

I think Mario Lemiuex would be awesome, still shake my head at what he could do being hooked, held, draped over while also very limited in his mobility ( you'd never know it ) due to injury and chronic back etc issues. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1