The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What game this season are you most excited about?

Rate this topic

Slegr

I agree …. The first one!

Always have butterflies for the first game. its so important to get off to a good start for the season. 
A game later in the season, even against a hated rival won’t have any suspense at all if we are already out of the playoff picture.

• Cheers 2

I am doing the Alberta road trip in December.  Will also be going tot he Oct 27 game in Seattle.  I got down to 2 games last year before omicron.  I wore a McDavid jersey to the Oiler game down there.  I will wear the Boeser this time. 

For home games.  The Alberta games will be great

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

On 9/3/2022 at 3:40 PM, BCNeil said:

I am doing the Alberta road trip in December.  Will also be going tot he Oct 27 game in Seattle.  I got down to 2 games last year before omicron.  I wore a McDavid jersey to the Oiler game down there.  I will wear the Boeser this time. 

For home games.  The Alberta games will be great

Hopefully lots of Canucks fans can make a trip down, we take over CPA

On 9/1/2022 at 3:25 PM, Slegr said:

A simple question. The dawn of a new season is upon us. What Canuck game are you most excited about? And why?

For me, it’s the Canucks / Flyers game in February (Family Day weekend), as I’m hauling my family off Van Island to see it. 

And perhaps in second place, the Nov 12th game against Leafs in Toronto, as there is so much fun in watching the Canucks defeat the Leafs in Toronto, on national fair and impartial broadcasting.

The game I'm most excited for is simply the first one, it's been a longgggg summer.

• Cheers 1

On 9/1/2022 at 6:25 PM, Slegr said:

A simple question. The dawn of a new season is upon us. What Canuck game are you most excited about? And why?

For me, it’s the Canucks / Flyers game in February (Family Day weekend), as I’m hauling my family off Van Island to see it. 

And perhaps in second place, the Nov 12th game against Leafs in Toronto, as there is so much fun in watching the Canucks defeat the Leafs in Toronto, on national fair and impartial broadcasting.

I’m going to try and watch that game, problem is the tickets here are so stupid expensive!   $300 for decent seats.  Almost $200 for avg