The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Acquiring Chychrun

Provost

12 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Zona gonna be looking for pure futures, and we don't have any. Which also means we can't afford to give any up really. No first for years and Lekkermaki isn't exactly lighting the world on fire since we drafted him + nothing else to really speak of, as this preseason is showing. 

Sadly Chyckers is a none option for us, as much as i'd like him. 

Lots of very serious injuries with Chychscrub.  He’s a Green Jacket candidate too.  JR is too smart to have interest in that Scrub Bud. 

19 hours ago, Alflives said:

Lots of very serious injuries with Chychscrub.  He’s a Green Jacket candidate too.  JR is too smart to have interest in that Scrub Bud. 

it will take years for Chychrun to wrestle that green jacket off of OEL

tbh I think we need to go all in on a d man this d will not work and I bet we start out the year as bad as beginning of last year, I think we got lucky with how well demo, Myers and oil played when Bruce took over, I think myers will not be able to repeat that level of play he did last year

On 9/3/2022 at 9:24 PM, King Heffy said:

I'd want to be absolutely sure that OEL, Hughes, or Chychrun could play the right side with absolutely no dropoff in play.  I'm open to going all-in, and I like Chychrun; I just question the fit.

drawn GIF