Horvat

Schenn

Kuzmenko

Hogelander

Bear

Burroughs

Delia

Dermott

Which leaves beffore any resigning of players $13.5 mill cap space.

Here's the list of 2023 UFA is there any one on that list you'd rather have then the Vcr who are at the end of their contracts

2023 NHL Free Agents Tracker | Spotrac

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/scouts-analysis-progress-report-on-jets-and-canucks-prospects-in-ncaa-and-europe/sn-amp/

Good quick read on Johansson, McDonough and Jurmo.  

Johansson playing 20+ min a night, playing all situations, has 3 goals 13 points in 23 gp and a +4.  Sounds like he's trending well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Petey Castiglione said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/scouts-analysis-progress-report-on-jets-and-canucks-prospects-in-ncaa-and-europe/sn-amp/

Good quick read on Johansson, McDonough and Jurmo.  

Johansson playing 20+ min a night, playing all situations, has 3 goals 13 points in 23 gp and a +4.  Sounds like he's trending well.

Middle pairing D projection is very promising. Cheers

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/24/2022 at 6:30 PM, fanfor42 said:

Ok gotta ask.  Former 1st round pick number 24.  22 years old.  Playing in the SHL getting half a point per game as a RD. 6 foot 1. Allvin signed him in June to a two way deal only 70k in the minors.  An RFA when it ends. Waivers exempt until 2025-2026.

What gives?

Management says he is going to be over here next year.  How did Minny simply walk away from this guy allowing us to simply sign him for free? Does anyone know why they did that? 

He's like a cherry second hand Ford Mustang listed for 10k under market value. Lol. WTF? What is wrong with him? Or did we absolutely fluke off a great prospect for free?

Anybody have any real info?

I believe he was drafted by the previous management regime (not the current group with Bill Guerin) so that might be part of it.

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, VegasCanuck said:

I fully expect that this kid will join the team as soon as his season over there wraps up. I think we'll find a way to make room for him.

That would be huge if we could slot him in on the bottom pair after flipping Schenn for a 1st or 2nd round pick B)