The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

10 People Stabbed to Death in Saskatchewan

DonLever

4 minutes ago, JM_ said:

interesting, I wonder if he was trying to make it back to his reserve? I'm impressed the police found him this quickly, there was a lot of ground to cover. 

I opine that he, like most murderous assholes, run out of places to run. 

They're not our best or brightest. 

I also, like you, applaud our RCMP’s efforts to get him into custody. 

I wish him all my worst. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

8 minutes ago, JM_ said:

interesting, I wonder if he was trying to make it back to his reserve? I'm impressed the police found him this quickly, there was a lot of ground to cover. 

Another tweet said that he was caught near Rosthern, which is about half way between PA and 'Stoon....

It's possible he was headed back to the Reserve, but my guess is he was heading to the "Big City", in hopes of getting lost in the crowd, so to speak.

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

I opine that he, like most murderous assholes, run out of places to run. 

They're not our best or brightest. 

I also, like you, applaud our RCMP’s efforts to get him into custody. 

I wish him all my worst. 

its just a weird direction if he was in Regina a couple of days go, and they catch him north of Saskatoon. Makes me wonder if he was trying to get home. 

There's really no punishment that can make up for what he did, just hope the families can do what they can to start to heal, if possible. 

Just now, JM_ said:

its just a weird direction if he was in Regina a couple of days go, and they catch him north of Saskatoon. Makes me wonder if he was trying to get home. 

There's really no punishment that can make up for what he did, just hope the families can do what they can to start to heal, if possible. 

I really feel for the families who will have the wounds reopened for the trial and future parole hearings.

• Vintage 1

1 hour ago, JM_ said:

My nephew know some folk out there. For some reason they said he was never in Regina. Dont know how they know that.

9 minutes ago, TheRocket18 said:

Good job RCMP.

It's too bad hes still alive.

I get that we may understand the answer as to why he took that course of action...

But I think we can estimate that pretty close...

Running man beta test candidate.

I'll play Dynamo.

That is until they capture the Butcher of Bakersfield, then I'm out. That guy is unstoppable. 

9 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

My nephew know some folk out there. For some reason they said he was never in Regina. Dont know how they know that.

maybe it was to smoke him out? dunno. I'm originally from the Saskatoon area so I know the territory. I'm impressed they got him, there's just so many places a person could go. Add to that maybe getting some assistance and 4 days seems like a major win for the police. 

Just now, JM_ said:

maybe it was to smoke him out? dunno. I'm originally from the Saskatoon area so I know the territory. I'm impressed they got him, there's just so many places a person could go. Add to that maybe getting some assistance and 4 days seems like a major win for the police. 

Yeah thats what I thought too.

Make him think, they believe he was somewhere else.

Another thing I heard today was that the guys they were looking for that discharged firearms in an area nearby, after the stabbings, were the ones that may have killed the first brother.

Just now, bishopshodan said:

Yeah thats what I thought too.

Make him think, they believe he was somewhere else.

Another thing I heard today was that the guys they were looking for that discharged firearms in an area nearby, after the stabbings, were the ones that may have killed the first brother.

Jesus this guy must be a piece of work, what the hell has to happen to a person to do this? I guess drugs and jail time.