The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks 2022 Young Stars Tourney Thread

CRAZY_4_NAZZY

1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Very Interesting to see that Karel Plasek is omitted from this group.

Would have thought after having a season ending injury since last Christmas, he would've wanted to be here to play and get his feet wet. I assume he is healthy at this point but maybe I'm wrong. 

14 minutes ago, theo5789 said:

Sounds like the Pro Nucks. Gotta remain consistent through the system for developmental purposes!

Demko had a poor start like everyone else.

Sure he benefited from the coaching change too, but a big part of our low GAA was Demko bailing us out night in and night out.

All you have to do is look at the shots against and the high danger chances to know that.

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Demko had a poor start like everyone else.

Sure he benefited from the coaching change too, but a big part of our low GAA was Demko bailing us out night in and night out.

All you have to do is look at the shots against and the high danger chances to know that.

You quoted the wrong guy but fair enough. I disagree, somewhat. As there were games nobody showed up on the Canucks except Demko.

I have a question regarding the Kraken and their prospects. Do they have a prospect tournament like we have up here?

I know they have a tournament with 6 teams down in SJ for their (with the Kings,Ducks,Knights LOL, Avalanche and Coyotes) prospects. I believe if Seattle was a part of the SJ tournament or YoungStars there would be some good talent to watch.

It doesn’t seem like they have anyone to play with at the moment (that I’ve seen anyhow) and that’s really a shame. I’m sure people would pay to see Matty Beniers and Shane Wright.

I know the border was an issue with covid but proximity wise it makes sense for them to be a part of our Penticton prospect tournament in the future.

Edited by EP Phone Home