The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2022 Training Camp Thread

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

13 minutes ago, BarnBurner said:

That's a different post. Look up the most recent one. 

I have no idea what your talking about. You asked why podkolzin wasn't practicing powerplays. I said it's because he was practicing his pk instead. You said not according to vintage, I provides the vintage post saying otherwise. What does a video about breakouts and in zone battles have to do with anything?

10 minutes ago, Shayster007 said:

I have no idea what your talking about. You asked why podkolzin wasn't practicing powerplays. I said it's because he was practicing his pk instead. You said not according to vintage, I provides the vintage post saying otherwise. What does a video about breakouts and in zone battles have to do with anything?

I said not according to Vintage's post that he wasn't on the PP. 

Edit: I'm talking about the PP. Stick with the program. It's not that difficult. 

Edited by BarnBurner

3 hours ago, Aladeen said:

R.jpg.8d1bf03f13596bb08eae614c96da7e3f.jpgN

No doubt... he should have been ranked number 1. The man is an adonis IMO just check out this rare photo of him with his shirt off.

Shawn Michael's theme song popped in my mind after seeing this

"I got the moves.
That really move them.
I send chills.
Up and down their spine.
I'm just a sexy boy"

Edited by AlwaysACanuckFan
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, BarnBurner said:

I said not according to Vintage's post that he wasn't on the PP. 

Edit: I'm talking about the PP. Stick with the program. It's not that difficult. 

No you didn't. I said he was playing the pk, and you said not according to vintage. That post had nothing to do with poweplay. 

Don't default to trying to insult just because you messed up. You asked why podkolzin wasn't playing powerplay time. The answer is, if someone is practicing poweplay, that means other players are practicing the kill. Pod was clearly getting to work on his kills, something they didn't think Garland, Hoglander, or Pearson needed to practice.

No need to act like a jerk for no reason.

Edited by Shayster007
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Kuzmenko looks tight. And not in a good way. He’s trying way to hard, the 00:14 is a prime example of trying too much, he just needs to relax out there and play on instinct he doesn’t need to slide the puck through the dudes stakes 5 times. The rest will sort itself out over time.  I do like his fearlessness, he’s not afraid to get his nose dirty.  

Edited by Pure961089

32 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Week to week for Ilya…so likely out for at least a month.

That’s one exhibition game against the Flames, and exactly why we need to get bigger and stronger on this team. Not only would we get injured less, we’d do more of the injuring to other teams. That leads to exponential growth in the win column.

15 minutes ago, Shayster007 said:

No you didn't. I said he was playing the pk, and you said not according to vintage. That post had nothing to do with poweplay. 

Don't default to trying to insult just because you messed up. You asked why podkolzin wasn't playing powerplay time. The answer is, if someone is practicing poweplay, that means other players are practicing the kill. Pod was clearly getting to work on his kills, something they didn't think Garland, Hoglander, or Pearson needed to practice.

No need to act like a jerk for no reason.

Quit acting like a friggin' jerk. I was talking about the PP. Bye. And yeah, you really should get a life instead of constantly stirring the pot. 

3 hours ago, DeNiro said:

Tavares is out three weeks for the Leafs.

Important to remember we’re not the only one who deal with injuries.

As long as they’re not key injuries we have the depth to replace them in the short term.

That's an improvement for them, isn't it???

;)

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Pure961089 said:

Kuzmenko looks tight. And not in a good way. He’s trying way to hard, the 00:14 is a prime example of trying too much, he just needs to relax out there and play on instinct he doesn’t need to slide the puck through the dudes stakes 5 times. The rest will sort itself out over time.  I do like his fearlessness, he’s not afraid to get his nose dirty.  

I agree that to perform at one's best one has to relax a little but at this point I'd rather that our players are trying too hard than  starting slow and casual, and then trying to pick it up when the games get real.  That way is much harder.  GCG!

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

12 minutes ago, Slegr said:

That’s one exhibition game against the Flames, and exactly why we need to get bigger and stronger on this team. Not only would we get injured less, we’d do more of the injuring to other teams. That leads to exponential growth in the win column.

Bigger and Stronger does not automatically equate to less injuries.

Bigger guys sometimes get injured more easily, they hit the boards harder etc.

• Cheers 1