The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pre-Season [GDT/PGT] Canucks vs/@ Flames (Split Squad) / Sunday, Sept. 25/22 / 4:00 & 5:00 pm

Rate this topic

-DLC-

• -DLC- changed the title to [Pre-Season GDT] Canucks vs/@ Flames (Split Squad) / Sunday, Sept. 25/22 / 4:00 & 5:00 pm
  • -DLC- pinned and featured this topic
  • -DLC- changed the title to Pre-Season [GDT] Canucks vs/@ Flames (Split Squad) / Sunday, Sept. 25/22 / 4:00 & 5:00 pm
14 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

image.png

The wait is finally over, it begins today folks!!!!!!!!!!! So excited!

15 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

image.png

The wait is finally over, it begins today folks!!!!!!!!!!! So excited!

The projected roster will need more NHL players? Isn't there a rule 11-12 NHL players in exhibition games?

This projected roster has 7 and I am counting  Burroughs, Juulsen Keeper. The only regular NHL players are Dickinson, Lazar, Hoglander, Dermott. 

5 minutes ago, wildcam said:

The projected roster will need more NHL players? Isn't there a rule 11-12 NHL players in exhibition games?

This projected roster has 7 and I am counting  Burroughs, Juulsen Keeper. The only regular NHL players are Dickinson, Lazar, Hoglander, Dermott. 

You'll have to ask our resident experts, I am simply the cheerleader. I wonder if the "split squad" deal comes into play?

3 minutes ago, wildcam said:

I hope Bruce made it to WWE fight last night? 

When he was interviewed, he had the dates wrong and seemed surprised and interested in attending when he realized that maybe he could. Not sure, with all he has on his plate right now though.

21 minutes ago, wildcam said:

15.4 (c) of the NHL-NHLPA Collective Bargaining Agreement

A Club shall be permitted to dress a minimum of eight (8) veterans for any Exhibition Game. For purposes of this Section 15.4(c), a veteran shall constitute either: (1) a forward or defenseman who played in thirty (30) NHL Games during the previous season, (2) a goaltender who either dressed in fifty (50) or more NHL Games or played in thirty (30) or more NHL Games in the previous season, (3) a first round draft choice from the most recent year's Entry Draft, or (4) any Player who has played one-hundred (100) or more career NHL Games. The matter of Player participation in Exhibition Games shall be referred to the NHL/NHLPA Competition Committee for its consideration and recommendations, if any, in accordance with Article 22.

• Cheers 2