The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pre-Season [GDT/PGT] Canucks vs/@ Flames (Split Squad) / Sunday, Sept. 25/22 / 4:00 & 5:00 pm

Rate this topic

-DLC-

1 hour ago, Alienhuggyflow said:

I want to see the top 6 do well but I'm really curious to see the 2nd pair along with Rathbone and Woo. If Danny can provide the same level of calm to Myers, as OEL, I'll feel a lot better loading up the top pair.

I like how this preseason there seems to be a definite idea of what lines will be tried out. Last year Green got off on the wrong foot blending all the lines like crazy

27 minutes ago, GB5 said:

Ow.... that hurt my eyes and burned my brain.

I think that was in his heavy duty coke phase. Or as Carrie Fisher once said.

"If John Belushi is telling you, you are doing too much coke. You're doing too much coke..."

Edited by Ghostsof1915
  • Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

2 hours ago, rypien=hero said:

My take on the lines in van tonight based on projected rosters….

Kuz- Petey - Mik

Garland-Bo- Podz

Di Giuseppe- Dries- Lockwood

Arseneau - Focht - Sheppard 

Rathbone - Schenn

Dekeyser - Myers

Kalynuk - Woo

Among the many things I'm looking forward to in this game is Arseneau taking on The Hunchback of East Van and then Ritchie.  Really am looking forward to Kuzmenko's debut, Lockwood laying out heavy open ice hits, and Martin doing his best impersonation of a wall.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, UKNuck96 said:

Laptop, docking station/box and duel monitor set up has you sorted. That my night 

TV,  tablet and fone are my choices (youngstars stream I screencast to my TV, but not an option for a couple of hours tonight)

13 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

Guess I'm taking full advantage of both monitors.

But how will I be on CDC then?...might need to plug in a third monitor.

I am at the game.  I have to watch the away game on my phone.  I wish I could have my laptop here,  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Googlie said:

TV,  tablet and fone are my choices (youngstars stream I screencast to my TV, but not an option for a couple of hours tonight)

I have the tablet as well I usually use that over the laptop screen but it’s easier if I’m typing to use the laptop with both screen.

I could go TV laptop and tablet as well but I would then need to cast to the tv from a device. At that point I may as well just use less things and go to the computer desk 

• Cheers 1

Complicating this for me is that I am an HotD fan and episode 6 will start sometime in the home game 3rd.  Could record that for later watching but I am part of a chat group that discusses it 15 mins after the end.

It's a scunner, as we'd say in Scotland 

• -DLC- changed the title to Pre-Season [GDT/PGT] Canucks vs/@ Flames (Split Squad) / Sunday, Sept. 25/22 / 4:00 & 5:00 pm
  • -Vintage Canuck- unfeatured and unpinned this topic