The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

'Serious' allegations of child abuse levelled against Canucks owner Francesco Aquilini

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Is it possible that this news about all the (alleged) wife abuse and child beatings are affecting and leading to the teams current attrocious performence - especially the allegations that Francesco Aqua-lini beat the snot out of a "sleeping" 5 y.o. child in bed? 

I'm seriously wondering how much this has affected the team know they're playing under such leadership?

37 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Is it possible that this news about all the (alleged) wife abuse and child beatings are affecting and leading to the teams current attrocious performence - especially the allegations that Francesco Aqua-lini beat the snot out of a "sleeping" 5 y.o. child in bed? 

I'm seriously wondering how much this has affected the team know they're playing under such leadership?

It really doesn't seem to be helping, that's for sure. Whether this is true or not, there's just so much dirty laundry right now, starting from the top and all the way down.

3 hours ago, RU SERIOUS said:

lol i doubt this have anything to do with their play.. so you are suggesting they come out playing great.. and then decides to fold the tent after having a lead because of the allegation?? if they played poor the entire game you might have a point.. it's literally 2 different teams playing righ tnow.. we are one of if not the best 1st period team in the NHL right now and the worse 3rd period team in the nhl lol it's literally 2 different team that's playing

• Like 2