The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] Glenn Gawdin

I'd take a flyer on him, even if only for the baby Nux, in a bottom 6 role. A natural centreman who has upside. Can play on PP or PK and has shown decent 2-way play in the AHL (he put up solid numbers there too). He can bring a physical element to his game as well.

Edited by Sophomore Jinx

19 minutes ago, Sophomore Jinx said:

I'd take a flyer on him, even if only for the baby Nux, in a bottom 6 role. A natural centreman who has upside. Can play on PP or PK and has shown decent 2-way play in the AHL (he put up solid numbers there too). He can bring a physical element to his game as well.

Any player claimed on waivers must remain on the NHL team or be re-waived.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I like this player, Gawdin 25 - 6'1, 195  C/RW - AHL GP 62 - G15 PTS 50-- Pim 75 -  2021-22

Young man put up great numbers in WHL his last season - GP 67 - G 56 - PTS 125 - PIM 101 - 

Just hasn't done anything in NHL and now 25 yrs old.... Good depth.

49 minutes ago, wildcam said:

I like this player, Gawdin 25 - 6'1, 195  C/RW - AHL GP 62 - G15 PTS 50-- Pim 75 -  2021-22

Young man put up great numbers in WHL his last season - GP 67 - G 56 - PTS 125 - PIM 101 - 

Just hasn't done anything in NHL and now 25 yrs old.... Good depth.

Bit of a turkey, then? ......

2 hours ago, aGENT said:

Any player claimed on waivers must remain on the NHL team or be re-waived.

I read somewhere that the caveat to this is if there was no other claim made for the player and it was a clean pickup, then they can be assigned to the farm.  @mll any idea if this is correct?