The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Oilers Oct 12/22 7:00PM PST SN/SN650/CHED

Rate this topic

Odd.

13 minutes ago, dpn1 said:

I have to say I am a little disappointed that Rathbone is not in the lineup for tonight. 

Was the starting lineup listed? Rathbone is one of the 7 D active for opening night, but I didn't see tonight's actual lineup posted. Maybe I missed it.

4 minutes ago, Petey Castiglione said:

As much as I dispise the Oilers, I can't wish hurt on anyone.  Will I be sad if it does happen, not really. Lol

No sympathy for that piece of garbage. McDiver is a disgrace to the sport with his outright refusal to cut out the tantrums and stop flopping like a circus seal.  I'm simply calling for that scumbag to get what he has coming.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

Is he tho? He is entering his prime dude was at a 2.0 points per game pace and just unamonously voted as "the best player in the NHL"..

Coming off a deep playoff run McDavid said this game is a "statment" basically he wants to show Oilers fans last season wasn't a fluke and he is about to take it out on Canucks with maximum power..  look out.

You are on the wrong fan board. Edmonton is that way. Better skedaddle or I will sic @Alf at you 

• Haha 2
  • There it is 1

42 minutes ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

Is he tho? He is entering his prime dude was at a 2.0 points per game pace and just unamonously voted as "the best player in the NHL"..

Coming off a deep playoff run McDavid said this game is a "statment" basically he wants to show Oilers fans last season wasn't a fluke and he is about to take it out on Canucks with maximum power..  look out.

He goes down easier than a Surrey girl who's been drinking tequila all night.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, dpn1 said:

I have to say I am a little disappointed that Rathbone is not in the lineup for tonight. 

I don't get the fascination with Rathbone. He's an undersized 4th round pick who still needs to learn the game better. Not a big guy, he'll need to be very good, otherwise he'll get schooled or crushed. I have some doubts about his future as a Canuck, like I do with DiPietro, except I think they'll actually be able to trade Rathbone. Good AHL numbers.

1 minute ago, NUCKER67 said:

I don't get the fascination with Rathbone. He's an undersized 4th round pick who still needs to learn the game better. Not a big guy, he'll need to be very good, otherwise he'll get schooled or crushed. I have some doubts about his future as a Canuck, like I do with DiPietro, except I think they'll actually be able to trade Rathbone. Good AHL numbers.

I'd be trying to flip him to Nashville for Prokop.

• Cheers 1