Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Oilers Oct 12/22 7:00PM PST SN/SN650/CHED

Rate this topic


Odd.

Recommended Posts

Just now, King Heffy said:

He goes down easier than a Surrey girl.

Haven't seen a Surrey girl joke in about 40 years, lol!

But he was "just unamonously voted" the best and issued a "statment" showing he wasn't a fluke. - Back to school Rook.

Just kidding; enjoy the game everybody.

Let's go Canucks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

a Surrey girl who's been drinking tequila all night

Those are the best kind, if memory serves me right.

Ginger's Tequila Night - all Ta-Kill-Ya drinks 99 cents each.

Had a dance with the bouncers on the way out the door, singing "Wimp Boy Wimp Girl" (Jet boy jet girl) to them helped move things along.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Goal:thecup said:

Haven't seen a Surrey girl joke in about 40 years, lol!

But he was "just unamonously voted" the best and issued a "statment" showing he wasn't a fluke. - Back to school Rook.

Just kidding; enjoy the game everybody.

Let's go Canucks!

It's pretty common knowledge how often that gutless piece of garbage dives.  Good player but still a complete disgrace to the sport.

  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Goal:thecup said:

Those are the best kind, if memory serves me right.

Ginger's Tequila Night - all Ta-Kill-Ya drinks 99 cents each.

Had a dance with the bouncers on the way out the door, singing "Wimp Boy Wimp Girl" (Jet boy jet girl) to them helped move things along.

Nothing like going to the Taphouse at Guildford and seeing a bunch of Surrey girls pick fights with grown men. 
 

Also tequila is so nasty, why do girls like Tequila? Lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, King Heffy said:

It's pretty common knowledge how often that gutless piece of garbage dives.  Good player but still a complete disgrace to the sport.

He knows all he has to do to draw a penalty is just skate like a rocket up the middle. Some opponent will impede him and get called. One day, I hope someone with a Scott Stevens frame and mentality just levels him open ice. And he needs help off the ice.

 

Not a fan at all and it makes me happy to see him angry and frustrated on the bench during a game, wearing his orange garbage bag of a jersey, probably wishing he was on another team. Hope I get to see that tonight. 

  • Vintage 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mustard Tiger said:

Bedard keeps liking all canucks posts and picks nux for the Cup. Please hold like fox and come home.. idk how that works with CHL kids but damn... make it work:towel:

that would be awesome, next draft he refuses to wear the AZ weird 1/2 coyote 1/2 Jason jersey, demands a trade to Vancouver. 

  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...