The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Flyers VS Canucks Oct 15/22 1PM PST TV: ESPN+, SNP and NBCS-PH

Rate this topic

Bad_BOI_pete

16 hours ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

Not sure if this was covered in the GDT/PGT for the last (first) game, but Sportsnet needs to work on their computer graphics skillz to prevent the rink boards from looking like a schizoid cat is fighting a dog on crack when players are approaching the boards or opening the door to their bench.  It's bad enough that they're attempting to "project" advertising that isn't really there in the rink onto inanimate objects like the boards and the glass/netting, but it gets very amateurish if they can't even get the projections to stay stable during broadcasts.

And don't get me started on the inconsistent ads "projected" between different camera angles... :rolleyes:

I noticed that too, it made the on-TV appearance look almost cartoonist. Enough already!

• There it is 1

Flyers used to be my alternate favorite team back in the day when they battled the Oilers for a couple cups, and lost both times.

Dave Poulin, Tim Kerr, Brian Propp, Mark Howe were good guys and great players.

That changed when Lindros arrived, haven't liked them since.

Now days it is all Canucks for me anyway.

Go 'nucks!!!

Edited by GB5

20 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

My Shaw PVR showed it as Canucks hockey yesterday when I set it.  I haven't had the chance to check it yet this morning, and I'm hoping they haven't gone and updated it yet again overnight because I won't be able to check it again until after lunch today.:picard:

Listings currently show the MLB game on both 223 and 224 starting at 11:00 am. Makes no sense having that game on both channels, of course. 

And amazingly, the Mariners game (my main sporting focus of the day) is only on 360, which I don't have. 

This is clownish.