The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at Washington Capitals | Oct. 17, 2022 | 4:00 pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Regardless of the outcome, Bedard is gonna pull a Lindros and let it be known that he only wants to play for us!! These games are just fillers as we wait for our homegrown generational talent!

On a serious note, I've been very critical of our start. I'm just hoping, no matter the result, that we see our team pull together a solid game where we can see effort, some grit, and some chemistry start to form!

Go Canucks Go!

Edited by HorvatToBaertschi
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Looking forward to the game. I avoided investing in the canucks and all hockey after game 7 vs boston in 2011 but my teen wanted to see a caps vs devils game last year so i took her (jack hughes was great, ovi was lazy and the caps looked slow plus. backstrom ball madness). Anyway reinvesting this season, low expectations, so will be fun to see the canucks again in person - last game was march 8 2004, yup that bertuzzi game. Hope they can get the win, least lower bowl tix were only about 80 each and at the canucks end for 2 periods. 

Anyway go nucks

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Let's win this baby!!! The Caps are missing Backstrom and Wilson...  so they aren't that scary like before.... Petey needs to stat doing more one-timer slap shots!!!! we don't have the luxury to pick & choose that perfect angle/timing on PP!! same thing for Miller on PP... he's been soooooo predicatble... whenever he's got the puck on the left side, he'll always find a way to pass it across.... like c'mon man!!!