The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Poll - Which meltdown has been more spectacular this month?

Rate this topic

Provost

… I choose B.  At least in Option A, most characters were gifted with the blessed relief of a quick death to end their suffering.

Also, her expression is exactly the mirror of mine when the opposition scores their first goal in 3rd periods.

Edited by Provost
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Provost said:

Sorry I thought you knew that the Canucks blew four leads.  You should probably avoid the forums if you don’t want fro know that.

Wait... so the flaming c is not our logo? I thought we were leading the division :(

Edited by Rubik

1 hour ago, Dekey Pete said:

OPTION C: The collective meltdown of the fickle fans on CDC

So a team can blow a multiple goal lead 4 times in a row for the first time in this history of the NHL, but if fans are upset they are fickle? If any fan right now isn't livid with the pathetic performance of this team 4 games in, they need to greatly raise their standards of the this team.... or go cheer for Arizona. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

You should have an option C. - No meltdown.

I chose option B.  I did not have a meltdown, but rather like - hmmm ummm, yeah.  And then I moved on to other activities. 

I don't have much to say about the Canucks performance during these last games.  There's a pattern here, and they will get better. There are other teams that are worse, and we are not as bad as them.  

• Cheers 1